suitable career as a sikh

Jash

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the perfect job for you bhainji!!

I was thinking of doing it, but wanted to do so many things, that it just got held back but hopefully i can do it in the future..

Well what about being a Paramedic? You help people everyday, save lives, and on top of it, you're always on the go, and with that time goes by soo fast, sitting in some office, punching numbers, or writing is tooo boring for me..

I would recommend it if you're in the medical field already.

With life its always been like that, you have to juggle your time with everything, family life, friends, etc. But have your mind set straight on Sikhi, and do sangat of good people, who can help you progress in life, as an individual, and eventually to Akaal purkh.

My two cents! Bhul chuk maaf! ^_^^_^

I got the perfect job for you bhainji!!

I was thinking of doing it, but wanted to do so many things, that it just got held back but hopefully i can do it in the future..

Well what about being a Paramedic? You help people everyday, save lives, and on top of it, you're always on the go, and with that time goes by soo fast, sitting in some office, punching numbers, or writing is tooo boring for me..

I would recommend it if you're in the medical field already.

With life its always been like that, you have to juggle your time with everything, family life, friends, etc. But have your mind set straight on Sikhi, and do sangat of good people, who can help you progress in life, as an individual, and eventually to Akaal purkh.

My two cents! Bhul chuk maaf! ^_^^_^

Waheguru ji!

WOW!! Really!! I have two of my good friends who are going to paramedic field also. THey get great money and everything. But gotta be in fit condition :@

I agree with Khalsa, ji... go for it...

bhul chuk maph!

:@   :wub:

Singh, being a cop is a great profession :@

go for it :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hey

One of my bhaji's the first Canadian Singh Copper (or constable as he makes us say) he's based in Calgary! :lol:

MSG me and I can get you his details should you wish to speak to him...

and for the record he is a family man too!

And bhenji..life is a challenge so being able to work unsociable hours, having a family and maintaining sikhi is all part of the challenge. Trust me, I am talking from experience although I can'

t comment on the marriage and kids aspect... :wub:

Just make sure you marry a supporting and understanding singh that will help and assist you in your sikhi, gristi jeevan and family B)

Bhull Chuk Maaf!

I cant see myself just sitting in the office typing away in a programmer job, or be a business guy just after money.

ohmy.gif This forum was created by some programmer, and the windows xp that u are using. Bringing the sangat together online, is seva in its self and is very satisfying.

Everyone has a role to play in this life, Guru nanak dev ji said "Kirat karo" so as long as its honest work its all good.

10 bits from a programmer :@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Being a surgeon may be busy, but a gursikh can always find time to take Guru's hukum. Even though you may be on call all the time (most professions are too).

I say, If you think that you can do seva best as a surgeon, then do it, Guru will fill in the rest of the gaps!

My 2 cents.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

how bout a nurse...always a good pay :@

but a lot to go through...my sister tried it....and then quit because she couldn't see all the elderly people in the very bad conditions...... blush.gif

But bhenji..if u have the ambition of being a surgeon...then go for it!!! U just have to get use to all the busy work....and make a really good schedule!! :@

My best wishes to u and good luck!! ^_^

jash all i can say is where there's a will there's alwiz a way... u will eventually learn to juggle ur time ... no point worrying .. just trust in HIM and let him guide you in your life.. in the mean time just study SMART :@ and let HIM decide whats the BEST for you... every job is taxin in its own way but we should alwiz find time for HIM :@ there it will go down on how much will power uve got :) if we started makin excuses that my career is too taxin and etc etc den it will not get us anywhere... remember alwiz enjoy what you choose to do :wub: