T-shirts Stir Debate At Surrey School

2desi

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what i find most suprising is that most of the people who have this attitude of superiority over moneh were themselves at one time moneh too...may they had a haircut or whether they drank but they were not Gursikhs...show some pyaar to all moneh...had someone not shown pyaar to you maybe you may not have come into Sikhi either...

stop slamming doors in people faces just because they're moneh...Guroo Ji came for all, lets be the ambasadors for Guroo Ji as was intended....

i ask you, how do you know that by wearing those T-shirts their thirst for Amrit awakens? Lets leave the judging to Daram Raaj..and pray more youth come towards Sikhi

i completely agree with Sarpanch and Singhavelli...Khalistan is for all

i myself am not from Canada, but my mama ji is...when the attack on Sri Darabar Sahib occured my mama ji was just 20yrs old...although being a mona, he was really hurt by what happened and really inspired by the Vancouvers leaders to attend rallies and the leaders of the time were very approachable and very inviting...he said once those very leaders became pardhaans of Gurdware they would just blank the very moneh they rallied for votes...to the extent, moneh were being referred to as 'Qaum-nasht' asin communist but also implying the moneh were here to destroy the panth

i sometimes wonder that if at that point when my Mama ji was really inspired and boosted towards Sikhs had doors not been slammed in his face maybe he may have become Gursikh...it also makes me wonder in how many others moneh's face doors were slammed, these were pontial Gursikhs...

anyway their karam is there's but my point is stop slamming doors in peoples faces, lets be more open and inviting..lets change now and not repeat the mistakes of our elders

Look at you bunch of jokers ,so what if they are moneh,does that mean they cannot support Khalistan?Do they not have family in Panjab?Do they not have feelings - you clowns should encourage them rather then make stupid comments - you fools,If Khalistan is only for Amritdhari Sikhs and no others - I suggest the freedom movement be dissolved!

Khalistan is for all Sikhs,and the Sikh Community not matter how far they are in their Sikhi !!!!!!

I'd like to see the people from India who diss these boys wear Khalistan shirts if they such tru big Sikh Soormehs

i agree with you at some points. but do u really know the meaning of khalistan?

if its only name then u can concider punjab as khalistan from now.

je khalistan ban gea te ode ch bande mone ghone hi hove fer lod v ki hai khalistan di.

fer ta jeho jeha pakistan teoha jeha hi khalistan.

eh munde bas bhindrawale nu apna representive mande aa, the only reason for them to wear khalistan t shirts is to show off that they keep fighting feeling in their mind, the fight among friends and gangs not for the dharam or desh.

same is the case of bhagat singh, people juz made him famous because he became a hero and killed britishs, they do not care if he did it for desh, juz they want to be proud that they belong to sikhism, what is the use of that proud when u forget the shaheedian of crores of singhs and singhnia for dharam and still they are mone.

awain na jo marji boli jaya karo bas apni gal nu support karan lai.

jo sach aa ohi sach aa, ethe daleela den de naal ni sach badal jana.

khalistan will be made when everyone will be khalsa and not the bhekhi khalsa lie we people, but the real chardikala singhs. khalistan de lai ladan di koi lod nahi, eh maharaj ne aapey bakshan aa sanu jado sade kam sahi ho jane aa.

sloku mÚ 3 ]

hsqI isir ijau AMksu hY Ahrix ijau isru dyie ]

mnu qnu AwgY rwiK kY aUBI syv kryie ]

ieau gurmuiK Awpu invwrIAY sBu rwju isRsit kw lyie nwnk gurmuiK buJIAY jw Awpy ndir kryie ]1]

Salok, Third Mehla:

The elephant offers its head to the reins, and the anvil offers itself to the hammer;

just so, we offer our minds and bodies to our Guru; we stand before Him, and serve Him.

This is how the Gurmukhs eliminate their self-conceit, and come to rule the whole world.

O Nanak, the Gurmukh understands, when the Lord casts His Glance of Grace. ||1||

do u believe it now???

we have to offer our head, it means to became sikh first , then our mind it means to became a spritual

this means to be not only bhekhi but be a real khalsa from inside too.

then rule the whole world, not only a part of punjab or a small region.

i'm glad there are people on this forum who feel hurt when such rude comments are made based on whether someone is a monah or not.

people complain many times about fanatic members and so forth on this forum, but these individuals prove that this forum is filled with many understanding and compassionate people.

sunny,

if people don't keep kesh you think there is no need for khalistan? Not everyone is going to keep kesh in an independent punjab. Because keeping kesh is the manifestation of teh love for guru sahib's hukam. true love cannot be imposed on anyone.

The reason for khalistan is not so everyone will keep kesh, it will be so people who do keep kesh won't be discriminated against.

Please read the anandpur sahib resolution and see how many of the demands are actually punjabi demands rather than purely sikh demands.

You can't have a khalistan, which in essence is really an azaad Punjab, without the 40% or so non sikhs living there.

yes keeping kesh is a must for sikhs, but to support khalistan, no.

respect to all the members who brightened my day with beautiful words of compassion and respect.

peace.

WJKK WJKF

Apparently, some believe moneh dont have the right to freedom of expression and right to self determination.

When Khalistan is established, I pray that those of you with this mentality have no influence in the development of society.

Its hyprocisy to be asking for Khalistan due to supression of people, and then turn around and do the same.

Pathetic.

Very true.