Sign in to follow this  
Menu Ke Patha

How To Sit In Chounkree Longer?

Guest peacemaker
yea but wat if ur playing tabla and u cannnnnntttt take a break. people might play for hours lol.

Trust me, when I used to play tabla in sangat, and I was feeling tired, I would let it be known in a professional manner. ;) If your stamina is diminishing, shouldn't you give the seva to someone else?

yea but wat if ur playing tabla and u cannnnnntttt take a break. people might play for hours lol.

Trust me, when I used to play tabla in sangat, and I was feeling tired, I would let it be known in a professional manner. ;) If your stamina is diminishing, shouldn't you give the seva to someone else?

yea i would do that.... but alot of programs av been to therz like only a few people who can play tabla, sometimes only me and sumtimes people tell u to play tabla for them. my problem is that i have ok stamina playing tabla as my hands and arms but legs are a problem cause u need to sit chounkree. but like i said i was told to just sit as much as possible and its working.

Guest peacemaker
Dont wear a pajami, lol. helps a lot.

very good piont veerji very good point lol

:vaheguru:

I didn't understand that the first time. Why not?

pajami's are tight duh!!!

there tight and then bother u and then u can't sit for a long time sometimes they even rip lol

:D

Guest peacemaker

there tight and then bother u and then u can't sit for a long time sometimes they even rip lol

HAHAHA...TIGHT?!! They are supposed to be very loose. Almost like MC Hammer style, right?!! I've never had one rip on me. You must be wearing the wrong size.

HAHAHA...TIGHT?!! They are supposed to be very loose. Almost like MC Hammer style, right?!! I've never had one rip on me. You must be wearing the wrong size.

Veerji, I don't want to sound like a gurmukh cause I am not, but the only way is to concentrate on the shabad, enjoy the shabad and the pain goes away instantly

Guest peacemaker
Veerji, I don't want to sound like a gurmukh cause I am not, but the only way is to concentrate on the shabad, enjoy the shabad and the pain goes away instantly

Because it takes you to another realm where there can be no pain or anything like that. Almost like you are out of this body and many hours can go by and you never want to come out of that state of bliss.

It was on the city tv Toronto. If you sit on the floor one hour back (reed de haadi) straight that is equal to running one hour exercise.

practice, the more you practice the easier it will be to sit for longer period of times or if u cant do that then do what i do, sit next to a wall :)

haha this thread reminds me of the chounkree competition we used to have..whoever sat for the longest won a trophy ( i think the record was around 4 hours) lol but i kinda just forced miself to sit..even tho mi legs were achingg..cuz i rlly wanted to win:D

peacemaker, ur talkin bowt a pajamA. those are the loose ones

pajamI is tight

i wear neither

jus tamboo style kaccehra

Guest peacemaker

I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks! Didn't really need to know about your style of kachera either, lol. :S

ummm what are u tlaking about?? lol

MC hammer style are pajame not pajami!!

peacemaker, ur talkin bowt a pajamA. those are the loose ones

pajamI is tight

i wear neither

jus tamboo style kaccehra

ahahh peacemaker just learned something new lol thank u sher thanks for teaching and hey i saw a video of u on youtube I'll send u link

and also yeah those kashere are long!!! :vaheguru:

I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks! Didn't really need to know about your style of kachera either, lol. :S

well guess what now u knoe about it :sunsingh: