Bit Of A Problem

Guroo Guroo Jaap

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strike is actually a good idea, they'll be indifferent at first, but once u start dying and getting sick, they gonna have to pay for medical fees, so theyll stop im sure

hmmmm did i dedect a hint of sarcasim? lol Veer ji i woz only messin about, i wouldnt really go on a hunger strike lmao!!

Guest Guest

Do they want to play it aloud were people are eating/drinking? Or in private within an office? Gurus traveled throughout the world, why should you prevent them from listening to gurbani? :gg:

Well my parents ave a chip shop (they not Amritdhaari) and they do an indian take away and kebabs and all sorts there. Which means a wide variety of meat is there lol. My mum asked me the other day if i have Nitnem, Sukhmani Sahib and any other spare Gurbani on CDS. I told her i have and asked her why she needed them. She told me that they are going to start playing Gurbani in the shop. I told her that i cant do that as Gurbani should not be played near the presence of meat, alcohal (my dad has bottles there and gets smashed lol) and other nasha. My mum then just went mad and started houtin at me saying "OH THATS WHAT YOU THINK. WHO MADE YOU SO BLOODY IMPORTANT" and stuff like that lol. Izit right for me to have done that or would it have been ok for them to play Gurbani there?

Well I before doing chatka, I believe Chandi Di Vaar bani is read.

If I find out anymore I will post. Can't think of anything at present.

strike is actually a good idea, they'll be indifferent at first, but once u start dying and getting sick, they gonna have to pay for medical fees, so theyll stop im sure

hmmmm did i dedect a hint of sarcasim? lol Veer ji i woz only messin about, i wouldnt really go on a hunger strike lmao!!

hunger strike against mom! genius.

Typical mom will last 6-12 hours before giving in. Typical Dad will last till he's hungry too, before he gives in.

• 2 weeks later...