Sttm Site Bug?

Singhstah

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

When I go on the random shabad link on the STTM site, only one line of Gurmukhi appears without a transliteration/translation. Is this happening to anyone else? We've tried it from two different computers. My computer firewall said it detected a potential phishing thingie on the page. Does anyone know what's up with it?

Thanks

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

the problem had been fixed, the site had been hacked ( hundreds of other sites have been too ) and they put a trojan on the data bass

*NOTE*

IF ANYONE CLICKED OK ON THE DATA ENCRYPTION MESSAGE THAT CAME UP YOU MAY HAVE BEEN AFFECTED WITH VIRUS TOO SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR SYSTEM VIA VIRUS SCAN!

the problem had been fixed, the site had been hacked ( hundreds of other sites have been too ) and they put a trojan on the data bass

*NOTE*

IF ANYONE CLICKED OK ON THE DATA ENCRYPTION MESSAGE THAT CAME UP YOU MAY HAVE BEEN AFFECTED WITH VIRUS TOO SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR SYSTEM VIA VIRUS SCAN!

thank vaheguru i got a mac! :p