BEFORE and AFTER Picture

S1ngh

wowwww so many things come to my mind bro im soooooo proud of you to do what you just done takes a lot of courage which Guru ji has blessed you with ( im sorry i misjudged some of your words at the start on another thread very very sorry i feel very bad about that, when ive read some of your other posts its just hit my stupid bander low life brick head what a good guy you are i mistook some of your earlier words on that other thread out of context).

Dont worry for the future youl draw your strentgh from gurbani, rehet and sangat and be able to stand strong as steel, youve got it inside you. im not praising you whatever is happening its Guru doing it to you inside you, but even on your own individual part still sacrificing a lot it takes serious guts , a lot of pyaar to walk the path you did with your head in nimrata without care for the world. Bhai Kulbir singh has made a good point after sep 11 although for some its harder with these attacks but you stood your ground, that reflects your love for the gursikhi nishani . i reckon you will go a llong way bcos of the way you are, Guru jis blessed you bro keep up your good efforts

all the best

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done veerji Rochang Malang! ^_^:@^_^ .....keep it up and embrace the path of Sikhi...its Never too late and sooner is better than later! For we don't know what tomorrow holds for us!

I was a mona until like 2 and a half years ago also...its funny, I dont like looking at my previous pics but when people find out I had cut hair and was clean shaven, they always ask me to show them pics, although I NEVER do show them! :@