Raj Karega Khalsa Banned?

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

during the 1970s & 1980s, the Central Government used the State Machinery and Media to scare the mainstream community against the Sikh Panth. One of the ways they did this was by portraying Sikhs as calling for a separate Sikh State even though all they were asking for were basic human rights.

In newspapers across India the Dohra was misinterpreted on purpose repeatedly despite complaints to say Sikhs were calling for a separate State in order to whip up anti-Sikh opinion before General Elections in order to get a subsequent mandate for further Oppression in Punjab.

Saying Khalistan Zindabad is banned and legislated against. But Government has tried to prevent Sikhs from reciting Dohra and have also through various groups within our Panth tried to prevent Sikhs reciting Bani. Dehdharis and various groups are used to speak against Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and other groups are used to speak against Sri Dasam Granth.

In terms of State censorship, movies even remotely discussing events leading up to 1984 are banned. Many Sikhi, Legal or Political Books are banned. Human Rights & Sikh websites get censored. Human Rights groups aren't even allowed to step foot inside India. Political opposition gets imprisoned, if not massacred. You can't solve man-made political problems by wiping out a community.

Before i get called a fanatic if anyone wants me to cite examples for any of the above, just ask.

Guest Chris_Latta
not like u internet warriors are gonna go india any way to say it so u got nuttin to worry about

I've seen this guy, Sarpanch, plastered all over this forum. He does seem like he is all talk and no action. There are too many like him in this world. A damn shame.

I've seen this guy, Sarpanch, plastered all over this forum. He does seem like he is all talk and no action. There are too many like him in this world. A damn shame.

With respect Chris, unless you know him, it's not right to judge. Slander and gossip will harm you more than him.

Lol! never thought I'd be defending Sarpanch!