What Hapens To Me Evry Year In Month Of June

sgurbir

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee Fateh

Sadh Sangat ji , Das is going through very strange feeling which is happening with for the last three years. whats happening with me i feel very restless around the time of Operation Blue star. why does that happen i am not able to understand the reason for the same. what i trulelly believe is not bad about the guru ke pyare who got shaheedee on that day however about the fact that some one tried to destroy not only roots of my guru ghar but left not stone unturned to make sure that MY HOME ( AKal Takhat ) and sri haminider sahib should be destroyed. which was comletely not acceptable . What few of my Family member suggested last year that lets do a small samagam in the memory of these matrys and in name of Sant baba jarnail singh ji pita ji maharaj.

what we do on that day , bhog of the sahaj path takes that an on going seva at daas home, then Siri sukhmani Sahib Path is done by the sangat , later shabad kirtan is being done ,and at last after the ardaas , with grace of akal purukh guru ka langar is being distributed.

Please suggest me if we doing this seva in correct way , or if you can suggest something else as well.

On the other hand daas would like know about the Shabad that our sangat can sing on that day as i have very limited knowledge as compare to sangat ji

Please help

i am on my knees for the your suggestions and shabads

thanks a ton in advance

Please forgive me my broken english

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee fateh

First of all Baba Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrawale is not your pita. If you're amritdhari your pita is Guru Gobind Singh jee, secondly I would suggest japping as much naam and doing as many sukhmani sahibs as possible.

I guees you are absoltuely correct , thanks for correcting me and for your sugestion. can you aslo please suggest some shabad as well

that will be highly appreciated

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fatheh khaalsaa jeeo!

how about this shabad, i've high-lighted the specific shabad within that whole shabad...

ibhwgVw mhlw 4 ]

bihaagarraa mehalaa 4 ||

Bihaagraa, Fourth Mehla:

siB jIA qyry qUM vrqdw myry hir pRB qUM jwxih jo jIie kmweIAY rwm ]

sabh jeea thaerae thoo(n) varathadhaa maerae har prabh thoo(n) jaanehi jo jeee kamaaeeai raam ||

All beings are Yours - You permeate them all. O my Lord God, You know what they do in their hearts.

hir AMqir bwhir nwil hY myrI ijMduVIey sB vyKY min mukrweIAY rwm ]

har a(n)thar baahar naal hai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae sabh vaekhai man mukaraaeeai raam ||

The Lord is with them, inwardly and outwardly, O my soul; He sees everything, but the mortal denies the Lord in his mind.

mnmuKw no hir dUir hY myrI ijMduVIey sB ibrQI Gwl gvweIAY rwm ]

manamukhaa no har dhoor hai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae sabh birathhee ghaal gavaaeeai raam ||

The Lord is far away from the self-willed manmukhs, O my soul; all their efforts are in vain.

jn nwnk gurmuiK iDAwieAw myrI ijMduVIey hir hwjru ndrI AweIAY rwm ]1]

jan naanak guramukh dhhiaaeiaa maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae har haajar nadharee aaeeai raam ||1||

Servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, meditates on the Lord, O my soul; he beholds the Lord ever-present. ||1||

sy Bgq sy syvk myrI ijMduVIey jo pRB myry min Bwxy rwm ]

sae bhagath sae saevak maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae jo prabh maerae man bhaanae raam ||

They are devotees, and they are servants, O my soul, who are pleasing to the Mind of my God.

sy hir drgh pYnwieAw myrI ijMduVIey Aihinis swic smwxy rwm ]

sae har dharageh painaaeiaa maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae ahinis saach samaanae raam ||

They are robed in honor in the Court of the Lord, O my soul; night and day, they remain absorbed in the True Lord.

iqn kY sMig mlu auqrY myrI ijMduVIey rMig rwqy ndir nIswxy rwm ]

thin kai sa(n)g mal outharai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae ra(n)g raathae nadhar neesaanae raam ||

In their company, the filth of one's sins is washed away, O my soul; imbued with the Lord's Love, one comes to bear the Mark of His Grace.

nwnk kI pRB bynqI myrI ijMduVIey imil swDU sMig AGwxy rwm ]2]

naanak kee prabh baenathee maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae mil saadhhoo sa(n)g aghaanae raam ||2||

Nanak offers his prayer to God, O my soul; joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, he is satisfied. ||2||

hy rsnw jip goibMdo myrI ijMduVIey jip hir hir iqRsnw jwey rwm ]

hae rasanaa jap gobi(n)dho maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae jap har har thrisanaa jaaeae raam ||

O tongue, chant the Name of God; O my soul, chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, your desires shall be extinguished.

ijsu dieAw kry myrw pwrbRhmu myrI ijMduVIey iqsu min nwmu vswey rwm ]

jis dhaeiaa karae maeraa paarabreham maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae this man naam vasaaeae raam ||

He, unto whom my Supreme Lord God shows Mercy, O my soul, enshrines the Name in his mind.

ijsu Byty pUrw siqgurU myrI ijMduVIey so hir Dnu iniD pwey rwm ]

jis bhaettae pooraa sathiguroo maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae so har dhhan nidhh paaeae raam ||

One who meets the Perfect True Guru, O my soul, obtains the treasure of the Lord's wealth.

vfBwgI sMgiq imlY myrI ijMduVIey nwnk hir gux gwey rwm ]3]

vaddabhaagee sa(n)gath milai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae naanak har gun gaaeae raam ||3||

By great good fortune, one joins the Company of the Holy, O my soul. O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||3||

Qwn Qnµqir riv rihAw myrI ijMduVIey pwrbRhmu pRBu dwqw rwm ]

thhaan thhana(n)thar rav rehiaa maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae paarabreham prabh dhaathaa raam ||

In the places and interspaces, O my soul, the Supreme Lord God, the Great Giver, is pervading.

qw kw AMqu n pweIAY myrI ijMduVIey pUrn purKu ibDwqw rwm ]

thaa kaa a(n)th n paaeeai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae pooran purakh bidhhaathaa raam ||

His limits cannot be found, O my soul; He is the Perfect Architect of Destiny.

srb jIAw pRiqpwldw myrI ijMduVIey ijau bwlk ipq mwqw rwm ]

sarab jeeaa prathipaaladhaa maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae jio baalak pith maathaa raam ||

He cherishes all beings, O my soul, as the mother and father cherish their child.

shs isAwxp nh imlY myrI ijMduVIey jn nwnk gurmuiK jwqw rwm ]4]6]

sehas siaanap neh milai maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae jan naanak guramukh jaathaa raam ||4||6||

By thousands of clever tricks, He cannot be obtained, O my soul; servant Nanak, as Gurmukh, has come to know the Lord. ||4||6||

vaaahegurrroooooooo! (the shabad was sang by bhai amolak singh jee at london on the night of the rainsbaaee this year in march)

keertan link: http://akj.org/skins/one/keertan.php?id=155

sikhi to the max: http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2070

i feel restless too around this time

esp since its also my birthday parso :) lol

i suggest learning path b ut moer improtantly seva

the problem with our panth is that we have so much josh matlab spirit but sometimes ppl just leave that spirrit alone

inspiration should lead to action

figure out a seva u cna do for the kaum

try to push for khalsa unity as well

teach others about 1984

...............................................it all starts with one sache

u mustn't waste this great blessing of energy.............do something wonderful with it for it is truly a gift from guru ji himself

also g there is no need to apologize for calling sant ji ur pita

yes guru gobind singh ji is our true pita always and forever and there is no love greater for the panth than guru granth sahib ji's bani and Gods name

but if u feel a fatherly bond towards sant ji or any other great saint than u should not apologize for ur feelings ...teeka g :):)

dhan waheguru

so be sure dont let this great spirit just sit

DO SOMETHING GREAT

bhakti and shakti r both important

pray to God to bless u with seva daan and bhagti daan :)

"Sant baba jarnail singh ji pita ji maharaj"

can somebody explain this one to me please

no offence intended , just seems a bit too much for me

if you read the 1st reply it makes more sense... the person who sed "Sant baba jarnail singh ji pita ji maharaj" realised it was a mistake. It should acutally be Bhai (or baba) Jarnail Singh Jee.

Well I think it's due to SS Bhindranwale being a true image of the Guru Khalsa Panth, the poster is not saying he is Guru,but I can see why he is said maharaj and so on, as SS Bhindranwale was a true image of the Guru's Sikh like no other,not Guru or Maharaj but a true SaintSoldier of the Panth ,not one flaw in him as I see it

Well I think it's due to SS Bhindranwale being a true image of the Guru Khalsa Panth, the poster is not saying he is Guru,but I can see why he is said maharaj and so on, as SS Bhindranwale was a true image of the Guru's Sikh like no other,not Guru or Maharaj but a true SaintSoldier of the Panth ,not one flaw in him as I see it

yh well i agree but i dunno bout tat title

but still if he has that love and respect in his heart fot sant ji well y not

we shouldnt be so quick to critisise

yh well i agree but i dunno bout tat title

but still if he has that love and respect in his heart fot sant ji well y not

we shouldnt be so quick to critisise

The guy needs a big slap! Indulging in worship of someone beside our Guru. Even Baba Jarnail Singh said that he does not call himself sant, and everyone should bow before only Guru Granth Sahib.

Do paath of 'Anand Sahib', it will calm you, and make you cheerful.