Manmohan Singh

akjbabbar

can someone who knows Manmohan Singh personally please ask him when the leaders went to hand in a petition after the rememebrance march in London he walked in and without even hesitating took his kirpan off. the other singhs would not take theres off but this so called leader had no problems doing it. Looks like this guy loves taking his kirpan off and doesnt think twice.

shame on u

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple excuse for another character assination!! Let's start a new SS witchunt.

Whilst Manmohan Singh DAL Khalsa rushes to take his kirpan off at a govt building let’s also remember we rush to remove our kirpans when catching our flights to Amritsar.

HAHA!! :LOLz: nice 1! 2 Truuuu lol

A simple excuse for another character assination!! Let's start a new SS witchunt.

Whilst Manmohan Singh DAL Khalsa rushes to take his kirpan off at a govt building let’s also remember we rush to remove our kirpans when catching our flights to Amritsar.

you know when we go to amritsar we do ardas and ask gur for forgivness but not manmohan singh he didnt even think twice. all the other singhs objected, this so called panthic leader didnt even think twice. It was almost as if he was taking his coat off to hang when he goes home. Maybe he thought he was going to bed and thought he was going to hang it up on his headboard.

at least in the UK they listen to us and will let sikhs in govt offices with kirpan on

maybe his got so use to taking his kirpan off thats its second nature to him.

we were there remembering great sikhs who sacriced there lives for sikhi and this guy doesnt think about his actions.

If anyone knows this manmohan singh please ask him the question why he did it without even thinking about it.

yeh I agree with what bhai rupinder singh said, we all know we gotta take our kirpans off wen goin india, so maybe it was another formal thing to do? Obviously im not sayin lets take our kirpans off casually and not hesitate or do an ardaas, but he probably was expecting it to happen, you cant really put a judgement on someone because they didn't look so shocked or made a fuss about it. Its a gov building, same as going to court, you gota take your kirpan off.

yeh I agree with what bhai rupinder singh said, we all know we gotta take our kirpans off wen goin india, so maybe it was another formal thing to do? Obviously im not sayin lets take our kirpans off casually and not hesitate or do an ardaas, but he probably was expecting it to happen, you cant really put a judgement on someone because they didn't look so shocked or made a fuss about it. Its a gov building, same as going to court, you gota take your kirpan off.

Thats all gd and tru Singh. But Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj told us to keep our Punj Kakkar on at ALL times! I think the rule that Guru Gobind Singh Ji created over 300 years ago is more imporant than any other government rule...

Its a gov building, same as going to court, you gota take your kirpan off.

iv never had to take my kirpan off when iv been to courts, if you stand your ground iv found that you can take it in. i guess it might depend on different courts/people you meet there.

Thats all gd and tru Singh. But Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj told us to keep our Punj Kakkar on at ALL times! I think the rule that Guru Gobind Singh Ji created over 300 years ago is more imporant than any other government rule...

In practice our predecessors, elders, Kirtanyas, Jathedars, Gurmukhs and Mahapursh's have made decision to take their kirpans off when travelling by air maybe in order to fulfil a bigger picture of parchar and sewa.

If Manmohan Singh removed his kirpan to enter a pub or brothel then I would say that was wrong. Fact is he was handing in a petition to the Government and made a quick decision to remove his kirpan in order to carry out his panthic task. I agree he could have held his ground, but I’m sure it wasn’t a malicious decision.