Ive Become A Loser

Guest loser

Guest loser

i feel like im being punished. theres so much stuff that happened to me in the last five years that sometimes i feel like ending my life.

it just seems to be one thing after the other. im 24 and have suffered alot of health problems which have all been down to the depression ive been going through. ie no job, which has led to an inactive lifestyle. which has affected my heath in alot of way.

i just dont know how many more knocks i can take in life.

When was the first time you thought you are a loser? If you take some time to think it over you will realise that the problem is a minor one, only to you it appears to be life threatning. Look around and you will find many people facing similar problems or far more complicated. Don't run from problems but meet them head on. It can't get worse than the present sitution, so stop acting like a loser and be a winner, which you are!! :) ))))

your not a loser!!!! you just need a lil bit of motivation to get yourself going just dont give up so easily besides all those knocks that you've been getting only make you a stronger person in the end just keep your head up im sure things will turn around think positively :D

seek sangat, and read good books. You've got to change your mindset... Good things generally happen to upbeat and optimistic people.. That's the aura they project, and as a result, for the most parts, good things happen to those people.

Obviously the major issue is health and employment. Now, I'm not a doctor, so I'm not saying I know anything of consequence here... but I strongly suggest getting involved in yoga classes and things like that. They have a great way of promoting internal healing of things. Again, I dunno if you're talking about major health problems, or little things like wonky knees and chronic back pain and stuff. But i used to have chronic back pain, and doing yoga classes not only eased that, but also increased my focus and concentration levels for meditative purposes... in turn, that helped sprout a higher self esteem and i felt better about my life and the things in my life. Then good things began to happen.

Just a thought... That's not professional advice, and if you're truly serious about ending your life, then what you really need is professional advice. But I think you need to make sure you make tiny little advancements, for example finding good sangat (not necessarily just Sikhs... but like.. people who really make you feel uplifted, no matter who or what they are), reading good, spiritual books..and getting involved in some sort of meditative exercise like yoga or tai chi.

And at any opportunity you get, take advantage of people like Jarnail Singh Khalsa who want to help. There's no guarantee he can, but it's still worth a shot!

I'm in a really similar situation myself - I've been suffering with depression for 5 years and my life seems to have come to a stand still. I get ridiculously sick at times, infact I've just had 2 days of being unable to do the very simplest things like getting myself washed and dressed due to a debilitating headache, and that stems from depression.

One thing I'd like to remind you is that depression is an illness, regardless of how you feel about yourself at the moment, you have to try to keep that fact clear: you aren't a loser, it's the illness that makes you feel that way. Depression can be awkward, because despite it being very common, it's widely misunderstood- people who haven't been through it can often assume that it's just you 'feeling blue' and tell you to pick yourself up and carry on, without realising the effect those words can have on you. It's especially tabboo among asian communities, and personally that was a problem for me for a long time - not having the support of your family because they don't understand can be really difficult, but the most you can do there is try to educate them about it.

As for what to do next - have you been to your doctor about things getting worse recently? It could be that any medication you're on isn't working, or is making you worse. Also, have you been referred to a councillor or something? Talking to somebody impartial and objective really helps.

The best advice I can offer is to try to do at least one thing that you enjoy every day - and it can be anything from watching a film to chatting to a friend, just do something that is for you and that you feel a sense of relaxation from doing. And also try to get out of the house every day if at all possible, it really helps to get your mind right, it brings things into perspective. Even if it's just a walk down to the shop, or the park, or even once round the block, please try to do that, it will make a difference.

i feel like im being punished. theres so much stuff that happened to me in the last five years that sometimes i feel like ending my life.

it just seems to be one thing after the other. im 24 and have suffered alot of health problems which have all been down to the depression ive been going through. ie no job, which has led to an inactive lifestyle. which has affected my heath in alot of way.

hmm... just wanted to know if u were clinically diagnosed with depression and if so then did any of the prescribed drugs worked out for ya?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh

aaaaaaw my beatiful pahji, n brother of mine is a loser..........you are a son of Waheguru.........i was listening to katha the other day and Gaini Ji was saying how people have shankah of waheguru when real bad things happen in their lives, for example one person is like a proper gursikh but her keeps getting ill, as soon as hes better, another 3 things keep happening to him..........Giani Ji goes that waheguru is making him suffer in this life all the illness he was ever going to have and therefore had to come into khaurassi lakh joon, waheguru gave him all the roghs in one life so he daint have to come back again............

You see pahji even in our suffering waheguru is still doing kirpa on us.......we just dont see it............no religion promises to end all you suffing pahji but religion and faith and love for waheguru GAURENTEES that you will not feel the pain of these sufferings that c ome into your life..............

Remember waheguru is not as far away from you as you think..........you just gotta reach out to him..........

:)

rwgu sUhI mhlw 5 CMq

raag soohee mehalaa 5 shha(n)tha

Raag Soohee, Fifth Mehla, Chhant:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

imT bolVw jI hir sjxu suAwmI morw ]

mit(h) bolarraa jee har sajan suaamee moraa ||

My Dear Lord and Master, my Friend, speaks so sweetly.

hau sMmil QkI jI Ehu kdy n bolY kaurw ]

ho sa(n)mal thhakee jee ouhu kadhae n bolai kouraa ||

I have grown weary of testing Him, but still, He never speaks harshly to me.

kauVw boil n jwnY pUrn BgvwnY Aaugxu ko n icqwry ]

kourraa bol n jaanai pooran bhagavaanai aougan ko n chithaarae ||

He does not know any bitter words; the Perfect Lord God does not even consider my faults and demerits.

piqq pwvnu hir ibrdu sdwey ieku iqlu nhI BMnY Gwly ]

pathith paavan har biradh sadhaaeae eik thil nehee bha(n)nai ghaalae ||

It is the Lord's natural way to purify sinners; He does not overlook even an iota of service.

Gt Gt vwsI srb invwsI nyrY hI qy nyrw ]

ghatt ghatt vaasee sarab nivaasee naerai hee thae naeraa ||

He dwells in each and every heart, pervading everywhere; He is the nearest of the near.

nwnk dwsu sdw srxwgiq hir AMimRq sjxu myrw ]1]

naanak dhaas sadhaa saranaagath har a(n)mrith sajan maeraa ||1||

Slave Nanak seeks His Sanctuary forever; the Lord is my Ambrosial Friend. ||1||

hy pRwx nwQ goibMdh ik®pw inDwn jgd guro ]

hae praan naathh gobi(n)dheh kirapaa nidhhaan jagadh guro ||

O Lord of the Universe, Master of the Breath of life, Treasure of Mercy, Guru of the World.

hy sMswr qwp hrxh kruxw mY sB duK hro ]

hae sa(n)saar thaap haraneh karunaa mai sabh dhukh haro ||

O Destroyer of the fever of the world, Embodiment of Compassion, please take away all my pain.

hy srix jog dXwlh dInw nwQ mXw kro ]

hae saran jog dhayaaleh dheenaa naathh mayaa karo ||

O Merciful Lord, Potent to give Sanctuary, Master of the meek and humble, please be kind to me.

srIr sÍsQ KIx smey ismrMiq nwnk rwm dwmodr mwDvh ]50]

sareer svasathh kheen sameae simara(n)th naanak raam dhaamodhar maadhhaveh ||50||

Whether his body is healthy or sick, let Nanak meditate in remembrance on You, Lord. ||50||