Ban The Movie Singh Is King!

BAN SINGH IS KINNG  

51 members have voted

1. 1. DO U THINK WE SHOULD FILE AN ONLINE PETITION?

• YES
    • NO

WAT ALL I HAVE HEARD ABT THE MOVIE SINGH IS KINNG ...THERE IS NOTHING BUT OURE HUMILIATION OF THE RELIGION...THE IDENTITY OF A SIKH HAS BEEN CHANGED IN THE MOVIE I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU THE PROMO SONG WHICH I FIND OBJECTIONABLE.....LOOK AT THE SIKHS DANCING NEXT TO HIM...NO BEARD TO MOUSTACH....MAKING FUN OF OUR RELIGION....IF U AGREE PLS VOTE WE WILL SEE THE VIEWS OF SAAD SANGAT OF THE FIRST HUNDRED VOTES

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m__MpRqfGvg

post-17830-1213887633_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh is king publicity posters will have AKSHAY wit full beard ... The producer has also agreed to insert 2 scenes where Akshay will accept his fault for trimming his beard ,& in the last he will grow the beard & will say that actuall This is singh wit grown beard & this singhs r kings ( I mean the whole grup will b shown wit grown beard)... He actually goes abroad to bring bak other Sikhs 4rm his pind jinnah nu kissi nay fasaa ditta honda hai Drugs unna day bag wich paa k aur o fer uthay gang banah lainday nay... The producer wanted to show how helpfull sikhs r ... but he was given wrong advice some people frm r comunity saying that nowdays modern sikhs do trim beard & told him GADDAR film tay objection nahi aaya ( SUNNY show without & wit beard) tay istay v koi objection nahi aayega as modern sikhs do that today... The censor board is wit us. The producer Vipul shah is ready to inserts the scenes & the latest posters will show him wit Dense beared.....

He has also promised to show sikhs in proper form in his next film....

( taken from other forum )

and what about that maan brother movies ??? assa nu maan vatna da etc etc ... where they are not even showed as turbaned sikhs ???? no one filed any sort of complaint against it ...

why is it every time we are ready to comment on issues which we dont even have clue about it ????

wat abt the promo of the song...ppl in this world only like to copy fashion and mark my word ppl will start keeping this as their beard style.....so wat if he grows a beard???and then tell ppl that is a true sikh that our panthic organisations can also do....this is just an excuse so that there is no protest to the film

I have a clue about it...can someone explain to me why whilst Vipul Shah chats about these scenes - he's allowing promotion in UK - with half naked girls and singhs? It don't sound like much is being done to me and as usual a petition aint gonna work cos it'll circle the net and be forgotten...we need to get stuck in and take more drastic action. try and get ahold of Mr. Shah through mail or phone?

but veer...our own ppl have to support us ...we want at least 500 signaturies so that we can protest with him....ur right....sikhs are not supposed to dance with caberet gals....

original sikhs arent not bad looking if they dont get a chance in their own film ...y should we watch it.....y is there a need to have extras dressed as sikhs...they sould have given sikhs a chance ...like they gave in jab we met

dont watch the movie then !!! just watch the ending where he keeps full beard

What kind of answer is that? Not very mature Pahji come on!

What if GUru Gobind Singh had said, "Stay out of the Moghuls way then, if you don't wanna die!" Where would we be now? :rolleyes:

dont watch the movie then !!! just watch the ending where he keeps full beard

What kind of answer is that? Not very mature Pahji come on!

What if GUru Gobind Singh had said, "Stay out of the Moghuls way then, if you don't wanna die!" Where would we be now? :rolleyes:

:WW:

WJKK WJKF

From personal experiences i know that watching movies is bad as it only does 1 thing, HELPS U FORGET WAHEGURU. This makes you endulge in maya (worldly goods), But watching Hindi films is worse as it just takes the fun out of Sikh's.

In the Guru Granth sahib (Words of the 5th Guru)

pyiK pyiK ry ksuMB kI lIlw rwic mwic iqnhUM lau hsUAw ]

Watching, watching the transitory dramas of the world, you are embroiled and enmeshed in them, and you laugh with delight.

CIjq foir idnsu Aru rYnI jIA ko kwju n kIno kCUAw ]2]

The string of life is wearing thin, day and night, and you have done nothing for your soul. ||2||

krq krq iev hI ibrDwno hwirE aukqy qnu KInsUAw ]

Doing your deeds, you have grown old; your voice fails you, and your body has become weak.

ijau moihE auin mohnI bwlw aus qy GtY nwhI ruc csUAw ]3]

You were enticed by Maya in your youth, and your attachment for it has not diminished, one little bit. ||3||

jgu AYsw moih gurih idKwieE qau srix pirE qij grbsUAw ]

The Guru has shown me that this is the way of the world; I have abandoned the dwelling of pride, and entered Your Sanctuary.

Please forgive me for any of my mistakes

WJKK WJKF

Singh is king publicity posters will have AKSHAY wit full beard ... The producer has also agreed to insert 2 scenes where Akshay will accept his fault for trimming his beard ,& in the last he will grow the beard & will say that actuall This is singh wit grown beard & this singhs r kings ( I mean the whole grup will b shown wit grown beard)... He actually goes abroad to bring bak other Sikhs 4rm his pind jinnah nu kissi nay fasaa ditta honda hai Drugs unna day bag wich paa k aur o fer uthay gang banah lainday nay... The producer wanted to show how helpfull sikhs r ... but he was given wrong advice some people frm r comunity saying that nowdays modern sikhs do trim beard & told him GADDAR film tay objection nahi aaya ( SUNNY show without & wit beard) tay istay v koi objection nahi aayega as modern sikhs do that today... The censor board is wit us. The producer Vipul shah is ready to inserts the scenes & the latest posters will show him wit Dense beared.....

He has also promised to show sikhs in proper form in his next film....

( taken from other forum )

and what about that maan brother movies ??? assa nu maan vatna da etc etc ... where they are not even showed as turbaned sikhs ???? no one filed any sort of complaint against it ...

why is it every time we are ready to comment on issues which we dont even have clue about it ????

maan films, maan vatna da etc are about punjab and punjabiat, not about sikhi. so don't compare apples to oranges.

peace.