Does Gurmukh = Amritdhari

now in my opinion..

"man" and "aatma" are both fighting for the attention of ur "Budhi" (your concentration)

"man" is full of information taken in from this physical world via. the 5 Gian Indra's

"aatma" is connected to "parmaatma"

When ur budhi faces man, you become ManMukh - ie: ur budhi faces ur understanding of the World.

When your budhi faces aatma, you become GurMukh. If by chance you fail to realise what your aatma is saying.. or distinguish between what ur "man" is telling u and what the aatma is telling u then refer to Guru Granth Sahib Ji - as this is Aatmic Gian.

Sorry for going off topic.

now in my opinion..

"man" and "aatma" are both fighting for the attention of ur "Budhi" (your concentration)

"man" is full of information taken in from this physical world via. the 5 Gian Indra's

"aatma" is connected to "parmaatma"

When ur budhi faces man, you become ManMukh - ie: ur budhi faces ur understanding of the World.

When your budhi faces aatma, you become GurMukh. If by chance you fail to realise what your aatma is saying.. or distinguish between what ur "man" is telling u and what the aatma is telling u then refer to Guru Granth Sahib Ji - as this is Aatmic Gian.

Sorry for going off topic.

vah ji vah excellent explanation,, pure anand mangal :D

vah ji vah excellent explanation,, pure anand mangal :D

singh ji what about my PM? :(

will respond to it few days, i have to go through pandit narian singh steek of sri dasam granth sahib ji.