Argument

Jhajaroo

anyone read Historical Sikh Shrines by Gurmukh Singh? There are so many gurdwaras in Pakistan that were abandoned in 1947 and we don't know what condition they are in if those gurdwaras are still standing. If we get Khalistan frm India, what if India does't give Khalistanis's visas to visit gurdwaras in India? THen the ame thing will happen, gurdwaras in India will be abandoned cuz of new partition and those will crumble down :@ ...

other thing is...we need Khalistan really bad cuz that is the way we can keep Khalsa panth alive...Punjab is going down the gutter, everything that mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan ji said is true about what is going on in Punjab :@

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"what if India does't give Khalistanis's visas to visit gurdwaras in India?"

actually it is india stopping sikhs from visiting gurdwaras in pakistan, they limit the number of sikhs that can go to pakistan...so you don't need to wait for india to do this, it is already happening.

and kandola, when nations are born, there are growing pains....can't hide from this fact.

and sikhs during Mughal period fought tyranny, yeah this is also a fight against tyranny, after the Mughals destroyed akal takhat sahib Sikhs took their destiny into their own hands, there was no delhi darbar from which sikhs took orders, sikhs have always been and always will be an azaadi pasand kaum. you are still young, and that is fine, you would be surprised for all "bad sikhs" you see out there, there are many chardi kala singhs doing their part for the sewa of the panth, it is just that all the wrong people are in the spotlight so people think the panth has no good people, WRONG, IT DEPENDS ON YOUR SANGAT, FINd GOOD SANGAT, AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY SIKHS ARE FOLLOWING THE REHAT AND ARE GOOD SIKHS.

In the olden days do you know how many people didin't follow rehat? A LOT, so many hinsu elements had taken over sikhi during maharaja ranjit singh's time...there were s many nakali babas who claimed to be Gurus, remmeber when Guru Sahib said Baba Bakala and a whole line if people were in a line claiming to be the Guru. My point is that you can say all you want how it seems there is not good sikhs out there, but this is wrong.

There are many good sikhs out there. The only difference between now and teh past is that in the past Sikhs were united, but toda

y they are not. A handful of Sikhs are plenty for any enemy, so don't wait for every sikh to be a perfect Gursikhs becuase it will never happen and it never has, so you can wait for the day or take initiative.

exactly, if khalistan wuz made not enuff ppl wud b able 2 go 2 hajoor sahib, n patna sahib. plus luk @ all those riots that took place, GURDWARAS WERE ALMOST BURNT DOWN. the keyword ALMOST but now with modern technology dont u think hindu extremists will aim a rocket launcher @ hajoor Sahib as soon as khalistan is made. India needs punjab, n if the breadbasket gets independance india will fall. thats good. cuz they neva dun nythin 4 us u c. I know theres loadsa chardikala singhs thats r bein born in2 this world, i hav a friend hu iz a gursikh. I jus wanna no if these singhs want khalistan then y dont they go in2 the akali dal? i no really corrupt group, but they're the 1z hu want khalistan as well innit? m suprised even the pindus followed rehat, if every1 did follow rehat that is.

I say all these chardikala singhs (sum1 in a post did mention chardikala singhs were gonna launch civil war). but if thats the case (which i doubt) then they shud invade n take wot they want, not jus punjab but wot old punjab used 2 b, or even a land with 5 takhats. still if thats the case u'll hav the indian army tryin 2 take bak those boarders.

hahha mna going to the akali dal is not going to solve anything...

Punjab is not the only breadbasket in India, Bihar, Himachal, and haryana produce a lot of agricultural goods. And I do not want to see India fall because I have sympathy for the poor people of India who try to survive day to day on barely any food, the fight is against delhi sarkar not the poor people of india.

you are bhola my friend Kandola, you are afraid of rocket launchers pointed at gurdwaras, my friend read your history, bombs, helicopters, tanks attacked darbar sahib. These things have already happened, you can live in India and Gurdwaras are still attacked just as recently as last year a Gurdwara was attacked, a train carrying Guru Granth Sahib was attacked, man these things are happening now and that is what has awakened the panth, teh panth did not just decide to get khalistan, it is a result of injustice for over 50 years, you can be a gulam but real sikhs live free.

Hindus attacked nankana sahib along with Muslims during the British days...you are bhola, India has already attacked our Gurdwaras yet you are concerned about possible future attcaks, even in India sikhs are attacked, so you decide what you are going to do.

akali dl may/may not solve nythin u c, but they're the 1z that sed "we want khalistan" if thats the case y not join them, or if not them other organisations hu want khalistan. still, punjab is known as "breadbasket of india", showin we produce more food then ny1 else. if we get khalistan then india will fall. but can still rely on northern india 4 the food.

i think ny1 wud b quite afraid n worried if the gurdwaras wud b attacked, it may hav all happened in the past, but still i jus dont understand y sikhs in india arent doin nythin like killin rss ppl 2 avenge these kinda stuff. where did u hear about sggs bein attacked? it may hav all happened in past but u dont want ti 2 happen again. i agree that these kinda stuff is awakenin the panth, but u still c ppl drinkin, renoucnin amrit, thrwoin down the swords sayin we aint no son of guru ji etc etc.

ok fair enuff, they did attack, but if u get khalistan u expect all these attacks 2 go down? n yea sikhs r gettin attacked all the time cuz of injustice but y ain they doin summat? u may hav had bombs goin off @ darbar sahib but do u want the same carnage again? we avenged indra gandhi 4 that but still, if we hav khalistan n say hajoor sahib is blown up by rss, will rss fanatics of vajpayee emply sikh guards protecting them? they prob learnt frm that mistake (if it happened again, obvious they'd get rid of all sikh guards. wen the gujrat attacs happened the state govenor got rid of all muslim guards). n plus if khalistan is made n u c a sikh walkin down the street, wudnt u think ppl wud attack him/her????

n 4 god sake if we do get khalistan, high chances SGPC n akali dal r gonna b the ppl that will luk afta khalistan

. 4 god sake if we cant even luk afta the gurdwaras, wots the chances of lukin afta a whole country.

in my opinion khaistan wont solve much, u'll still hav corrupt leaders. police will b just as bad, ull still c women doin blak magic on others, n all this jealousy will jus lead khalistan 2 b a very poor nation. 4 god sake the capital of punjab boarders the other state. if of ny possible attack chandigarh will fall, n if that falls then most likley all of khalitsn will fall. i say the bhinderanwale army or khalsa army) launch a civil war n take not only punjab but other states as well (a land of 5 takhats wud b gud) n avenge those rss fanatics.

plus, if u do get khalistan, whats the chances of lukin afta it? rite now the panth is messed up, so khalistan will prob b a messed up country. how many singhs r there in punjab rite now? not alot. again u c loadsa ppl in pnjab really corrupt. how rich is punjab (amongst the states)? cuz if they hav all these probs that aint bin solved 4 yrs, wots the odds of solvin them wen u get khalistan? plus if u want 2 get khalistan then start educatin ppl in punjab (n gud luck). In punjab, the number of sikhs wearing pugs is decreasing dramatically. the are begining to loose their teaching of sikhi if not already lost them. Most of the sikhs in there teens and 20's have already given into the 5 vices and have commited around 2 of the 4 major paps. most of the gursikhs that are still full khalsas are the older generations. most of the sikhs in punjab from ages of childhood to about 35 will make up every excuse posible not to go to gurdwara. there loosing there faith. there are also sikhs in punjab who dnt even know about 84. and if they do .... there parents tell them that bhindrawle was a terrorist. plus most SGPC members and Akali Dal ppl deal drugs nywayz.

All the people are messed up due to gulami, when gulami goes away. They will fix up too. Badal is a up guy due to the fact that sikhs are gulams. There are always traiters when someone is gulam. All the people opposing khalistan will say: "we love khalistan." india. just like pakistanis say to india.

Mod's Note : Please refrain from using abusive words.

ok kandola khalistan will solve nothing so let's live in India. jai Jai bharat mata, you killed my brothers you raped my sisters, you burned my Guru sahib, you defiled my Darbar sahib, you made my brothers disappear, you made my panth into a hindu sect by your constitution. You robbed my Punjab of it's rich soil by building illegal dams, you killed my culture by destroying the Punjabi language. Jai Jai Bharat mata, tu sabhi jaha sa asha. Oh my india i will forever be your gulam because if my people has a natio of their own it would be corrupt, so therfore I will not fight for freedom from your snake-like grip, i will bare your propaganda and slowly when you have left no sikh identity in Bharat Mata, I will sit and think how the Sikh nation never managed to live freely. Wah Wah my Bharat tera koyee nee jawab.

NO I DON'T THINK SO, KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET I WILL NEVER SUBMIT, MY NATION BOWS TO KESRI NISHAN SAHIB NOT TO THE TIRANGA UNDER WHICH THE HINDUSTANIS ATTACKED MY PEOPLE MY FAITH. EVERY DRIP OF BLOOD OF OUR MARTYRS WILL BARE FRUIT, OUR NATION WILL BE FREE.