Argument

Jhajaroo

Today at school, I was having a discussion witha couple of classmates. One of those classmates was a guy who had come from India, 2 years ago. The topic of Khalistan came up. The guy that recently came from India said that there is no need for Khalistan because today everything is fine in India and that everyone is leaving peacefully today so there is no need for it. I proved him wrong somewhat. But I need more arguments as to why we need Khalistan and what is still going on in India It would be appreciated if people posted arguments as to what is wrong with India today and how the economy will survive. Thanks.

Khalistannn Zindabaddd!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all everything is quiet becuase over 200,000 sikhs have been silenced by death, 200,00 people getting killed is a big silence. The constitution is still the same, article 25 sikhs are hindus, no justice for delhi riot victims, no inquiry into attack on darbar sahib, no conviction of the killers of human rights activist jaswant singh khalra, disapperance of over 20,000 sikh youth unaccounted for, human rights groups not allowed in Punjab, fake Babas are given government security to spread anti-sikh message, punjab waters still being stolen, drugs are taking punjab's youth to a life of misery, basically yeah everything is great in punjab, it's just that the people who actually cared about sikh issues have been tortured and killed or lare currently living abroad. yeah i have been to punjab also, everything looks great, just that hindi is taught instead of punjabi, and sikhi is basically being tossed aside, yeah everything is fine, just depends on what you consider fine. If your a jatt looking for a good whiskey and some dancing women for your son's wedding and some good punjabi pop singer yeah life is great, but if your a amritdhari singh still wondering where your sons went in 1993 after the cops picked them up, well life sucks. ask your friend what he means by "peaceful" because i mean anyone can be silenced with a bullet to the head, a dead man can't say much .......

first of all everything is quiet becuase over 200,000 sikhs have been silenced by death, 200,00 people getting killed is a big silence. The constitution is still the same, article 25 sikhs are hindus, no justice for delhi riot victims, no inquiry into attack on darbar sahib, no conviction of the killers of human rights activist jaswant singh khalra, disapperance of over 20,000 sikh youth unaccounted for, human rights groups not allowed in Punjab, fake Babas are given government security to spread anti-sikh message, punjab waters still being stolen, drugs are taking punjab's youth to a life of misery, basically yeah everything is great in punjab, it's just that the people who actually cared about sikh issues have been tortured and killed or lare currently living abroad. yeah i have been to punjab also, everything looks great, just that hindi is taught instead of punjabi, and sikhi is basically being tossed aside, yeah everything is fine, just depends on what you consider fine. If your a jatt looking for a good whiskey and some dancing women for your son's wedding and some good punjabi pop singer yeah life is great, but if your a amritdhari singh still wondering where your sons went in 1993 after the cops picked them up, well life sucks. ask your friend what he means by "peaceful" because i mean anyone can be silenced with a bullet to the head, a dead man can't say much .......

I have the same feelings.

:bringitondude :g :v ^_^

......i agree with this. but we also need to re-educate punjab before tryin to get khalistan. In punjab, the number of sikhs wearing pugs is decreasing dramatically. the are begining to loose their teaching of sikhi if not already lost them. Most of the sikhs in there teens and

20's have already given into the 5 vices and have commited around 2 of the 4 major paps. most of the gursikhs that are still full khalsas are the older generations. most of the sikhs in punjab from ages of childhood to about 35 will make up every excuse posible not to go to gurdwara. there loosing there faith. there are also sikhs in punjab who dnt even know about 84. and if they do .... there parents tell them that bhindrawle was a terrorist. plz educate punjab and then get them involved for our independence.

bhul chuk maaf

wkwf

in my opinion its wrong sikhs r givin up amrit, there is a relativ i no hu 1 day wanted 2 take amrit, nxt day drank sharab, same with other members, took amrit few days l8a threw there swords on the ground. i no its all ohmy.gif . but this is the state of the panth, its really bad. but i hav sed this many times here....

1. how big do u want it (punjab cannot take up 150 million singhs and singhanis, but taking a massive chunk out of india n pakistan wud b gr8, its jus that they wont let that happen)

2. hu will b the leaders (i hav cn the constitution of khalistan, all very promising n very good, but the thing is thats the same with india constitution, but no1 has actually don wot india wanted origionally) n luk @ hu we hav, badal is really bad. capt amrinder singh cant do nythin. 2 lazy.

3. if its jus gonna b punjab on its own how will u get 2 hajoor sahib n patna sahib?

these r sum, ill prob get more wen more ppl start responding. i say khalistan is a very good idea, but u hav 2 think on the political n geographical terms n economical terms of punjab. wot can b the answers then?

1. how big do u want it (punjab cannot take up 150 million singhs and singhanis, but taking a massive chunk out of india n pakistan wud b gr8, its jus that they wont let that happen)

yeah the Mughals wouldn't let much happen either but you didn't see Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj give up. The British ruled the whole world practically and they wouldn't let some "bloody indians" get freedom, but that didn't stop the gadari babas, man know your roots have some guts, what some gangus with missiles making you scared?

2. hu will b the leaders (i hav cn the constitution of khalistan, all very promising n very good, but the thing is thats the same with india constitution, but no1 has actually don wot india wanted origionally) n luk @ hu we hav, badal is really bad. capt amrinder singh cant do nythin. 2 lazy.

3. if its jus gonna b punjab on its own how will u get 2 hajoor sahib n patna sahib?

your question 2, who will be the leaders, how about you, what is stopping you from being a good sikh leader? how about any one of us? if we all sit around waiting for a leader, well good luck, Badal's son is waiting in the wings.....

your question #2, well that is the stupidest thing ever, what happened when pakistan was created, i see jathas going to pakistan all the time to Nankana Sahib, birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. What do you think Khalsitan is going to be some country with a wall around it and nuclear missiles pointed at India, man the whole point of khalistan is to bring peace to the region, and trust me khalistan will be a friendly nation to pakistan and india, as long as those two behave.

if your on

ly reasons are that India won't give us Khalistan and that how will we visit our Gurdwaras in India, and that we have no leaders, well we're not waiting to "get" khalistan, we are going to take it, and Gurdwaras in India, I wanna see India stop Sikhs from their places of worship, remember when the Mughals tried but failed, and as for leaders, each and every one has the ability to be leaders if we really have the pyaar for the panth in our hearts.

the singhs in mughal days didnt want khalistan, they wanted 2 b free frm thois oprression, only then maharajah ranjit singh came along kicked the mughals frm punjab. ppl kept rehat in them days, u dont c those kinda ppl 2day do u? its only a few.

2. well 4 a start i'd hav 2 w8 4 a long time 2 b a sikh leader, u c m still in education. 14 yrs old u c. n plus if khalistan is jus gonna b punjab on its own, m against the whole idea. i guess u want khalistan, y dont u step up n join the akali dal. everytime theres a gud leader in the panth he always end up bein kicked out.

3. 2 u its stupid, but 2 other ppl i hav asked this question, its gud un. u c now u hav pakistan allowin the jathas 2 go thru. but wot about pakistan in the early days? 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's early 90's. its now that ppl r goin. so wen khalistan is made in the early stages the same will applly. khalistan will only proseper if ppl follow rehat (m not sayin m amritdhari,u prob no i aint, but those hu hav taken amrit most of em dont even follow the full rehat). luk @ punjab 2day, luk how poor it is, everytime the government tries 2 do summat god 4 punjab it ends up goin 2 other states round it. especially the water problems.