Protest Amitabh Bachchan's Role In 1984 Riots

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mod note: Please show some respect when talking about sikhism, or any religion for that matter. Guru granth sahib jee, should not be called a 'book', and you should show some respect when talking about the guru's. No matter what your views are, this is a sikh forum, and you should think before you type.

what does the term granth mean?I am confused can we call Guru Ji as Granth Sahib or not? :S

mod note: Please show some respect when talking about sikhism, or any religion for that matter. Guru granth sahib jee, should not be called a 'book', and you should show some respect when talking about the guru's. No matter what your views are, this is a sikh forum, and you should think before you type.

what does the term granth mean?I am confused can we call Guru Ji as Granth Sahib or not? :S

Gizza Ji,

Rest assured I have no personal animosity with Big B. He's a Super Star and I'm just an ordinary guy, so question of any personal animosity does no arise.

In fact when he paid back his loans ( ABCL) I was pretty impressed with him.

Then came this allegation and in a previous post I've provided the links. I found merit in the allegation as Rajiv Gandhi and he were thick as thieves. Amitabh as per allegations was involved in many deals in those days and he had the blessings of the Gandhi family. And as per reports all Rajiv's buddies incited mobs.

May I request you to kindly read the book ' When a big tree shook Delhi', maybe you will understand the pain of Sikhs.

Sometimes we get enamored by the roles Stars enact, not realizing that what they enact in reel life is not the same as in real life.

Guru Rakha

There is a story as to why Big B's relations soured with Gandhi dynasty after Rajiv's death. Apparentely he was in possession of some 22 crore of ruppees, a small part of Bofors Deal kickbacks, as a guardian. The money belonged to Rajiv which Rajiv had entrusted to him to be taken later on. After Rajiv died, Mr. Bachan plainly feigned possession of any such money with him and did not return even a single paisa to Gandhis. Now that made Sonia his enemy and their relationship soured.

I have no respect for him as a person. He is supposed to be a role model for society. But his actions are like belonging to middle ages. His daughter-in-law, Aishwarya, was Miss World and supposed to be highly educated with an broad mindedness outlook. But before her marriage to Abhishek, there were reports in media that she had married a Pipal tree to get rid of some problems in married life. They are hypocrites whose only job is make money. Now i am not making a personal attack but Bachanns act like they are the sole upholders of moral principles in bollywood, all that clean and honest act. Everyone knows that Aishwarya is used goods. She is notorious for her relationship with many men, esp. Salman. I am not being a crude. For me having a relationship does not count much, but then i don't pretend it otherwise. Everyone knows that Big B agreed to marriage because of the money Aish would bring into their house.

As for his role in 84, i am not very sure about that.

• 2 years later...

Dear See this link http://amitabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com/

You will see completely with proof how he was involved in this massacre.

Raju,

Did anybody ever day that Amjad Khan or Ajit were involved?? Or is it just you saying?

Because it is highly possible that Bachchan did incite mobs... As it is claimed he was seen on DoorDarshan saying the blood should reach to the home of the murderers (= Sikhs)...