Movies..

S1ngh

Here's the list of movies that i liked very much..

1) Braveheart

2) Beautiful Mind (Awesome.. to some it might be boring)

3) Ravenous

4) Daas Boot (german movie)

5) Dead Poet Society (To some it might be boring)

6) The wrath of Grape (Really old movie around 60's)

... I have to think of others..

Post or recommend ur choice over here.. so that i can seee em... cauz rite now im outta of my own choice :D )

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Sixth Sense

2) Unbreakable

3) Signs

...lol..I'm a M.Night. Shamalyam fan :D

4) Dead Poets' Society..amazing movie..

5) Scent of a Women..powerful movie about a blind man

6) As Good as it Gets...Obsessive Complusive Disorder man's funny life

I like deep, thoughtful, yet somewhat relaxed movies that reflect on an aspect of life. Sixth Sense is about the things we overlook, Unbreakable is about heroic confidence, Signs is about 'will'. Dead Poets' Society shows different types of people & the way they handle what life throws at them. Scent of a Women is an inner-struggle, the man never allows himself to feel disabled/weak due to his blindness. As Good as it Gets is just a very funny movie :D

I haven't watched movies of late..I'm kinda picky..love to hear from everyone else..I also keep in mind that I watch a movie that doesn't affect my ego, or instill some sort of lust, pride, anger, nationalism, fear..etc..waheguru..

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

hmm

mine..

Top fav out of englihs

1.Matrix 1 and 2..all time fav. love it cuz explains some concepts taht Guru sahiban talk bout:)

since i dont watch many movies..the ones i have seen with frinds

2.Gladiator (reminder me of khalsa spirt..in a way..the farms, the devotion..all that jus beautiful)

3."Moses" one...alll the religiouse movies no mater what relligion they of...i love to watch them. so can enjoy Akals game oh yea teh movie is "The Ten Commendmentz" i think!... it got many parts

there rea many more but thsi is all i can remeber..i watched many movies in highschool classes ...they were relly good but i forgot the names:(

from Punjabi movies:

1. a. Nanak Naam Jahaaj ha,

b. Nanak Naam CHardi kallaa(<<i think this movie was never found after it wa splayed in theaters..my mum told me..so in a way i haven;t seen it, but heard bout it....its my mums fav so mine too)

c. Dukh bhannjan tayra naam

d. Uddam Singh

e. sHAHEED Bhagat singh(most of them...but u should watch the OLD ONE. there rae 2 old one..but the one with Manoj Kumar was teh BEST. ma dad told me:D..so u should watch it if u get ur hands on that movie u will loveit. ma dad dint like teh new ones cuz tehy showed stupid stuff that never happend)

2. Baddlaa JATTII DA man o man..da movie was funnny. well i was lil then so i thought it was teh coolest movie eva, cuz she prayes to Guru baba ji and gets a son, and trains him life a LION(sad part the guy was cut hair:( ...but then i didnt know how imp hair were in sikhi..)

Yikes why my post are always this long>

:D sorry all

1)enimies near the gate

How can i foget this movie... Awesome movie

Another gud movie i rembered

"Counte of Mounte Cristo"

"The Awakening" (maybe spelled wrong.. it's of robert di nero and robet williams)

"Heat" (Action)

"Ronin" (Action)

Movies that i hate : "Black Hawk Down" -- Too much Pride.. I hate when US boosts their Force power on screen.. :D @ The Patriot is cool movie too.. shows good story on one family..

Luv the sixth sense first time :D awesome suspense concept..

im gonna watch "As Good as it Gets" wubb.gif

MY favourite flims are

Greedy

An American Werewolf in Paris In this Film i love the bungy jump the actor makes from eiffal tower, and grabs the girl by her ankle, who is trying to commit suicide by jumping of the tower. wubb.gif

The films i hate :

Matrix ; :D

Punjabi Films i liked:

Nanak Naam Jahaaj ha,

Man jeete Jagjit

Dukh bhannjan tayra naam