Migrant Labour (bhaiya) Cut Kesh Of Amritdhari Boy In Punjab

apne

Singhavelli

I don't care.. Kick criminal bhaiyas out of Punjab... I don't care, if Canadian govt. does it to criminal Punjabis also, in contrary, i would find it good... SO ur pathetic excuse of an argument is not valid.

And since i went there (Punjab) last year, in my home town in Hoshiarpur (Garh Shankar), most Bhaiyas are openly selling drugs, some liquid that young mundey buy to get girls behind them (its fake), smoking cigarettes and telling punjabi mundas to try once to smoke, and so get them addicted to it.

Many bhaiyas in my village had smack openly and were selling it as cheap as 200 rs a packet. Bhaiyas also snatch purses/golden chains etc from woman in bigger cities.

I just wanna get rid of them.

And believe me, i'm not going to stay here in the west... I'm going to india once i'm adult, have a nice jeevan with much paath/rehit and go to punjab to sort things out..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt any of the people who are defending the bhaiya cutting an Amritdhari's hair know anything about Punjab. Bhaiyas don't get mistreated, if anything the anti-bhaiya feelings are a result of firstly Punjabis treating the bhaiyas well and then being repaid with murder, abduction of women and robbery in return. Punjabi farmers used to treat the bhaiyas as family members, allowing them to stay in the family home rather than keeping them separate from the family. In many cases, these bhaiyas have used the opportunity to find out where the valuables are kept and sometimes murdered entire families just to get a few thousand rupees and jewelry. As for the person who said Bhaiyas work hard, that's a laugh. Most expect to get paid for sitting on their backsides. Because the Indian govt has ensured that Punjabi agriculture isn't mechanised and because the traditional Punjabi labour have govt jobs reserved for them, the Punjabi farmer can either hire a lazy bhaiya and hope he does a day's work or leave his crops to rot. It's only in the factories and brick kilns that these bhaiyas are forced to do a full days work. Most bhaiyas in the fields do 1/2 the work a Punjabi would do if he could be bothered to.

No one is defending the person that cut the amritdharis hair. Have you been to punjabi cities lately? if u have u should know that bhaiyas work there <banned word filter activated> off. I havnt been to a punjabi village so i dont know if they work hard or not but in the cities they work twice as hard as many of the punjabis. Most of the cities except for amritsar wont function properly if bhaiyas are kicked out, thats how dependent lazy punjabis have gotten on bhaiyas doing there work.

and i know that some bhaiyas murder and steal but people need to stop generalising for once <_<

As posted by Singhavelli:

Singh Valiance, your families treatment is worthy of praise. However, if you don't mind me asking, are they paid the wages a normal punjabi would be paid or are they paid lower wages simply based on the fact that they are "Bhaiyas" for whom working standards quickly drop? I don;t intend to attack you, in anyway so if it comes off that way my apologies, but from what I have noticed even the nice gestures towards Bhaiyas have a lowered level of standard of what "nice" is.

Yes my dear , we give equal wages depending on the level of work they are doing , Mainly gatekeepers , tea-servers , water-drainage employees get same wages , and those involved in direct machine work , i.e welding etc. are given higher wages , and those which drive the vehicles get another set of wages irrespective of the person is a punjabi or a Bhaiyya , and we also shower a lot of pyaar on those who connect to us more personally ,i mean those who show connection with the betterment of business and are not just concerned with earning money.

Along with that , I would say its not all good-good , We have had some experiences when we had to keep special vigils on these so called bhaiyyas , We sort of keep it strict for them , not to enter the main offices etc etc. because there were reports of theft nearby our factory stop. And these days majority of these thefts etc are undertaken by these very immigrants in various parts of Punjab. And this is exactly what is being done in other business houses as well , keeping the Bhaiyas under a special microsocope because the news is now open that thefts mainly occure due to these people . So its like even though we bestow full faith in these people , beause of their ability to work . harder than a Punjabi would , We keep them under special spotlights. :D .

And yes this was regarding our factory , also we have a residence near Chandigarh , it was locked for a month or so because we had closed it for further renting , then that very month , all our bathroom taps and kitchen fittings were stolen , including door knobs etc etc , they were just broken off with a hammer , :6 , and to add to that , we have our House in a very upcoming real estate area , where a lot of these Bhaiyas work for construction. We later came to know a gang of 5 Gujarat bhaiyyas were arrested in area around Chandigarh , but we never got our taps back. :rolleyes: .

I think I couldn't have been more frank in this post. :rolleyes: and personally I don't have any opinions about these bhaiyas , anyone that causes harm to any area should be punished , even if its a punjabi selling drugs in canada. :gg:

Republic of Khalistan.

What is the root cause of Drug Addiction and Peddling? Kicking people out will not help the situation, as a Sikhs we are obligated to help people, not shun them and then give them the boot. If this was the case, Guru Ji would have turned away many of the greatest Sikhs in history judging them based on their initial behaviours and Sant Ji would have shunned many drug addicted Peasants during his time. Sikhs help all, not just Sikhs.

After the migrant workers leave, the drug addiction wont disappear, it is prevalent amongst Punjabis as well. I assume you will say we should rehabilitate them? Well since when do Sikhs discriminate who deserves our seva, do you not remember the Sakhi of Bhai Khaniya Ji and the praise Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave such integrity?

Also, why not target the biggest drug peddlers in Punjab first, the Badals and Government. You seriously think that the drug ops are completely run by Migrant Labourers, if that was the case they wouldn't be looking for small work. They are the runners of Bigger players, whom I have the suspicion are Punjabis.

and Proactive, I sense some avoidance in your messages. If you want to discuss this stick to the topic, dont make assumptions and don't try to side track.

and in response to your immature and childish comment

"Another Kaka visiting Punjab laugh.gif I suppose your Tata Sumo also have a large Canadian flag on it!"

For your information, I stayed with a family who was severely impoverished, their mother had passed away from cancer, and father committed suicide. The children were just starting to pull things together. I saw servants while, visiting other homes. And I would never fly a Canadian flag, I am not patriotic to a nation founded by the Imperialist. Im rather disgusted by your comment to be honest, I guess it says a lot about your ability to engage in civil debate with a brother.

:Re:

Is is prejudice to point out the facts to people who don't know what the reality of a situation is. Ask anyone in Punjab and they will tell you that the Punjabi farmers treated the bhaiyas like family but the situation changed when the farmer realised what kind of people these bhaiyas are. Sitting in Canada and reading books about marxism doesn't make people experts in the bhaiya situation in Punjab.

what do i gotta copy and paste my last response to u again?

predijuce predijuce predijuce !!!!!

Im sure if u were in their shoes, u'd be doing the same things u claim they are doing