Beatiful Ratoval Shastars!

Ratoval is a pind near ludhiana, half an hour drive from my house. Singhs over there have a small factory and make really nice sarbloh shastars. The singhs are very honest nice singhs, which is a rarity these days. On special order they can make shastars of faulaad(hardcore) lohaa which is as good as its gets anywhere. I got some of their shastars and they are really nice. Their rates are very honest and their rates remain same for Nri aatmaas and desi aatmaas.

From now onwards I will get all my shastars from there.

Bhai Sahib ji can you provide me the details of this place as ive got some ratoval kirpan made but i got a singh to order them for me. Next time i go india want to go there and meet the singhs myself :D nihang baldev singh makes WIKID shastars but he is a bit pricey hehe hes based in amritsar.

Sarbloh used in Shastars unless bludgeon weapons is useless, the most useless being Sarbloh Kirpans, I use the term generally, save your money and buy Indo-Persian shastars, Damascus steel and others of equal calibre.

I've seen better kitchen knives then these sarbloh kirpans

Bhai Sahib ji can you provide me the details of this place as ive got some ratoval kirpan made but i got a singh to order them for me. Next time i go india want to go there and meet the singhs myself :D nihang baldev singh makes WIKID shastars but he is a bit pricey hehe hes based in amritsar.

veer, u need to catch the Pakhoval road, Ludhiana, that road will lead u to ratoval Pind.

I am planning to open up a dera on that road, so u can do the darshan of sant baba harinder singh jee(108) ludhiana vale on the way. :D

This is the contact of the singh who makes these shastars.

Mr. Manjit Singh Ubhi

94177-82419

98153-96982

01624-269991

• 2 months later...