Is Khalistan Possible.

manvir s

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes, rather than looking at the negative of what this guy (^)is saying lets see the positive,

I have only quickly skimmed over his post but some messages can be helpful to us all, for example :

"blah blah blah, all your doing is wasting time"

This can portray that simply typing is getting us knowhere, perhaps we should buy tickets to punjab and actually do something . I've had enough of youtube videos and useless internet debates, its time action was taken. End of.

A-men to that :R:

Sat Sri Akal :)

Ive read some of the comments made about Khalistan, i my opinion i do not think it is possible at the moment. Just look at our SPGC leaders, badal controls them well with money. In gerenal we are too divided as a people e.g. castes being one, and people dont really care for others but only family thesesdays. Look at our history, when we were united as one, major empires were not able to wipe us out but now money and power has corrupted us and we have become impure inside. The way we will get Khalistan for sure is when we all become pure and are united together as one, then the Khalsa will raj.

I was talking about sikhs, we are always saying we want Khalistan. Just look at us what we have become, nothing, we lost our empire, slowing majority of us have stop following the gurus teachings, we think about ourselves. So we should become better of what we have become. Yeh there are people from different religions that are pure dont get me wrong.