I Had This Dream..

Singh_Valiance

First of all a warm Sat Sri Akal to VeerJi's and Bhen Jee's

:rolleyes:

Yesterday Night I had a dream , I rarely have dreams during nights , but last night was special . Let me tell you a bit of background , I am a Sikh non-Amritdhari , uncut Hair , and wud Amrit Shak in a few years , I am making myself ready by trying to stick to Bani and improving my life before I deserve Amrit :) , So last night , I had this dream:

============================================================================

I wake up one morning in some house somewhere (not my house definitely) , I wake up to read in the newspaper headlines like : "84: to be repeated in Punjab" , "Sikhs say there time have come" , " Non Sikhs on rage " etc etc , So I was sensing danger , when suddenly I heard a mob coming to my home , with lathis and sticks , I look around to see if my parents are safe , Then when I see outside my window , I see arnd 40-50 people mob (lookin like those rikshaw Waalas ) running towards our house with lathis and stuff , my parets start running towards a nearby Gurudwara to hide , I was afraid , I thought I must also run towards and inside the Gurudwara to save my life , before leaving my house , I took a Kirpan which was hanging on a wall and ran towards the Gurudwara , after reaching the Gurudwara all I see is Guru Granth Sahib Jee and my parents sitting quietly in front of it , and then I close the main door entrance to the gurudwara , and lock it , then I start running around the Gurudwara after making sure my parets are safe , then its like I have around 40 people running towards me and I have one Kirpan in one hand , I know no shastar Vidya or anything , So its like I am just holding the Kirpan to defend myself , One guy comes running towards me , then I start analysing properly and where to hit my Kirpan and stuff , I finally ended up injuring around 10 of them , no idea about rest of three , I took my parents home , this home was of my relatives , my mom lifts my shirt up and tells my relatives about my wounds , I had 7-8 sharp wounds caused by sword run over my body , and one major wound , In which my skin was torn off . I was not feeling pain ,And then I woke up , end of the dreammmm!

==============================================================================

I mean I have had very simple , lesser crazy dreams , what was this about?? , I havent been reading too much , like some people say , I am a normal engineering student , But I am moving into my SIkhi , and suddenly I had this dream , when I woke up I lifted my sleeves up to see if my wounds were still there , I was alright....... I was like phew!!! :6 ..... I was wondering if this was some Sign from the Guru Sahib? , What does this mean?? , :gg: , Sorry If i had put something wrongly , But I really want to know...

:gg:

I was born in Dec,1986 Mehtab Jee, and SunSingh , I am not clear about the headlines , Dreams can get really blurry once you get up in your bed , You just care about the end , When I saw my wounds at my relatives house in the dream , I was shocked to see a torn piece of skin hanging around (sliced by some sword) , and then suddenly I woke up to check my arms again , I seriously don't care if it was my past life or this life's dream , I just want to carry on with my Naam Simran , this dream has been an inspiration for me , maybe the Guru expects something from me :) , I just wanted to share this with all of you , because many of us maybe ignorant about the presence of Akaal Purkh , but you can look for his signs in your life , I think I just had something I never dreamed of , I am inspired :) and this thing came at the right time , I was already worried because I wasn't able to do my paath , due to hectic schedule , I should be back on track from tomorrow morning if the Akaal Purkh wills. :)

If you were born after November 1984, you just had a glimpse of your previous life (just my opinion).

Mehtab Singh Ji, since u seems to be good expert on dream issue.

Tell me what this means?

I never dreamed in my life. I don't dream at all, does that mean I have no past life?

Please shed some light.

Mehtab Singh Ji, since u seems to be good expert on dream issue.

Tell me what this means?

I never dreamed in my life. I don't dream at all, does that mean I have no past life?

Please shed some light.

Yes I have an associate degree in dreams, plus years of work experience. If you have no dreams, thats an extremely dangerous sign, as well as an indication that you are tremendously blessed, depends on how you take it. You may or may not have a past life. I will have to check your track record which I can do only if I have your patch number.

quote]Yes I have an associate degree in dreams, plus years of work experience. If you have no dreams, thats an extremely dangerous sign, as well as an indication that you are tremendously blessed, depends on how you take it. You may or may not have a past life. I will have to check your track record which I can do only if I have your patch number.

:) Ok if that's ur field then most likely you believe in this stuff but I don't. But I am quite curious to find more on this issue. Few years ago somone took me to some pandit and after 15mins I was telling Pandit about his life and Pandit said I should become a pandit and many has recommended that but this cunning life is not for me. I like simple life yet my simple is far better than most of the people, I live in the present and very present and to some people that's quite odd as I try not to posses any wealth or valuables as money can bring out the very evil of me out for that very reason I rather not have money in my pocket for the better of others.

What you need for track record and what's the patch number?

How do I get that for you?

Guru Fateh Jio.

:) Ok if that's ur field then most likely you believe in this stuff but I don't. But I am quite curious to find more on this issue. Few years ago somone took me to some pandit and after 15mins I was telling Pandit about his life and Pandit said I should become a pandit and many has recommended that but this cunning life is not for me. I like simple life yet my simple is far better than most of the people, I live in the present and very present and to some people that's quite odd as I try not to posses any wealth or valuables as money can bring out the very evil of me out for that very reason I rather not have money in my pocket for the better of others.

What you need for track record and what's the patch number?

How do I get that for you?

Guru Fateh Jio.

No I don't believe in it. I do it only for business purposes. If you are a non-Sikh, I charge 1 dollar. If you are a Sikh, but non-Amritdhari mona, I charge 75 cents. If you are a non-Amritdhari but keshdhari, I charge 50 cents. If you are Amritdhari, I charge 25 cents. If you belong to the caste or jathebandi I like (can't state which ones here because of business confidentiality policies, sorry), then I can further reduce your charges. If you can't pay money, you will have make me gobhi de pakoray with imli di chutney and some chaa with ilaichi and masala added in it.

For track record, I will need a copy of all your parking tickets, copy of late payment of bills, etc. and for patch number I will need the measurement of your feet, i.e. your shoe size. This will help me in obtaining your track record identification number and patch number details from Tricksters International Inc. Also I will need details about that Pandit who asked you to become a Pandit. I intend to sue him for attempting to sabotage my business monopoly.