Question From My Cousin

Looks like your cousin likes to compare and contrast a lot...

Thats okay to do that... :)

But ask her/him: "Do you have to be bad to see if there is any goodness?...Wouldn't there be peace if there is no bad-ness around?"

Would she/he prefer: Kaam over a peaceful gristhi life, Krodh over being peaceful, Greed over satisfaction of life, Attachment over Bondage which gives sorrow at the end, Ego over being humble...

If she/he picks the negative answer then you can do one thing: just stay quiet because by an argument with a manmukh you become a fool yourself...

Just tell them that they know better and this way your cousin will feel pleased that they were right and you knew nothing...and this way your soul will be at ease by knowing that your cousin is a fool and you must do ardaas for them and this way god will be pleased with you... :)

Easy eh?

Greetings ...

"If BAD DOES NOT PREVAIL WHAT GOOD IT IS TO BE GOOD"

i am interpreting your question as follows:

if bad does not prevail ... with the kirpa of www.dictionary.com i have found the following meaning to prevail ... to be widespread or current; exist everywhere or generally.

then what good is it to be good ... im interpreting this as what is to be gained by being good, or whats the point of being good

so collectively i interpret your question as ... if 'badness' * is not widespread or exist in the forground what is to be gained by being good, because goodness must by default be existing in more abundance if bad never prevails.

Now, the good to be gotten out of being good is that badness itself doesnt prevail, if there was no goodness bad would prevail

In Kaljug badness is prevailing so there is good to be gained by being good !

i hope this is a sufficient answer

regards

Dilrubarb !

P.S * please forgive the word badness !