Owning A Dyson Vacuum... Anti Sikh?

Hadd-Torr Singh

Hi

Me and My family r very cool and own a dyson vacuum.

how it work is... the vacuum sucks up dust, but there is a roller brush on the floor as shown in the picture which forms part of the bottom of the vaccum. (this flicks up dust for the vaccuum to suck in).

I notice that every 3 or 4 months the roller gets jammed because large amounts of hair clog up the roller and prevent the roller from spinning. to tackle this, the roller has to be removed from the vaccuum and the hair has to be cut from the roller.

i've even tried ripping the hair off the roller, but this still breaks the hairs. i know this because my ears hear a snapping noise... similar to that from the rice crispies adverts. which leads me to ask why don't you hear snap crackle and pop... in coco pops? because arn't coco pops.. rice crispies.. but with chocolate??

but ok.... is this wrong? cutting hair which is no longer connected to the body?

should we stop using dyson?

9902.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hair is as a corpse.

hair should not be cut.

hair fallen, has served its purpose. to channel naam..

in gurbani it says, the corpse dont care wot u do with it. it has served its purpose.

but i dont ever cut hair from the vac.. but i do chuk it.i used to keep it to burn it, but... um... times change!! was 11 yrs old..!!

i dont cut the hair fallen in the vac as....

1. bujjar khuret

2. it hurts me

3. it used to channel naam. dont want bad karma to come round and cancel the naam that was done with that hair!

4. its beautiful hair!! i love it!

khalsa ji, gurfateh!!

Hi

Me and My family r very cool and own a dyson vacuum.

how it work is... the vacuum sucks up dust, but there is a roller brush on the floor as shown in the picture which forms part of the bottom of the vaccum. (this flicks up dust for the vaccuum to suck in).

I notice that every 3 or 4 months the roller gets jammed because large amounts of hair clog up the roller and prevent the roller from spinning. to tackle this, the roller has to be removed from the vaccuum and the hair has to be cut from the roller.

i've even tried ripping the hair off the roller, but this still breaks the hairs. i know this because my ears hear a snapping noise... similar to that from the rice crispies adverts. which leads me to ask why don't you hear snap crackle and pop... in coco pops? because arn't coco pops.. rice crispies.. but with chocolate??

but ok.... is this wrong? cutting hair which is no longer connected to the body?

should we stop using dyson?

9902.jpg

As funny as this topic is you have got a problem just not the one you think. Using a dyson is fine obviously but there shouldn't be any hairs on the floor in the first place. After combing your kes just collect them up with your hand and dispose of them best method is collect them for a while then burn them or put them in water. You shouldn't leave you kes on the floor to be trampled on,or hoovered up. Think about it would you do this to any of your other kakkar?

loool..... using a dyson is fineee

user above is right ^^^

if however u still do that, and u still notice some hair stuck in ur hoover head thingy, then take them out,.,,... we shouldnt cut kes from our body.... so the hair u say that gets stuck..take it out and burn it after or somek.

just dont stop using dyson lollllll :p