Ardaas in english

Akaali

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Just wondering, can/do you do ardaas in english in front of guru sahib? I think if I ever did it in english it would be much easier, and I express myself a bit more. If you do ardaas in punjabi, you have to be profound in the language, and know specific terms. I guess ardaas is ardaas, whatever way you do it..

What do you think?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I dont think God cares abt language.But we shud say first few lines which includes names of our gurus in gurmukhi.Rest everything we can also say in english.I have seen western sikhs doin the same thing.First half in punjabi and then in english.I think it doesn;t matter much as everything is frm ur heart and which shud be pure.

lol I know how to do ardaas in punjabi..

But when you conclude the ardaas, and say "nimaneya de maan, nitaaneya de taan, ..." thats the part, where most ppl don't know what to say, and get stuck in the middle of how to address it in front of Guru ji, I think most ppl in the west would feel easier saying that bit in english.