Is It Gurmat To Wear A Black Dummala

akal sahai

OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhh

This beautiful panth parvaan maryada that everyone talks about the rough draft that the majority of the panth dsnt follow. ooopppssss, the sgpc maryada, i think you mean the one enforced on akaal takht by a few sikhs and scholars?

(Sorry i know its offensive,i just find the word panth parvaan funny)

if you know you're offending your sikh brothers and sisters, why say it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nihang singhs generally speakin do not wear black dastaar or baaneh, their coulour of preference is blue...wjkkwjkf bhenjee its surprsin to mee to see nihangs in black, that is a first in my eyes... never seen it before...

proper nihang singhs are warriors.. totally imbued in the love for akaal purakh, tyar par tyar always ready, wich is represented by the rang blue...

black a colour, unsettledness...morcha.. when people are dieing/suffering..agnoy.. its more of an upsettin colour if u get me?... as the singh jee said baba nihal singh jee talks about it in his kathaaa...

mayb wjkkwjkf bhenj wen u go harianvela nxt you can ask the singhs there.. and also tell em that his moorak said hi!! lol i wanna goo harianvelaaaaaaaaa vaheguroo kirpa karehh!!!

as sum1 said.. blue keskee/bonga is a must for a dhamalaa..

gagan mandel vich boongaa hamaraa...akaaalooo!!!!

Nihang Singhs dont wear black dumaala or baana. Its maryada for them to only tie blue bunga and blue keski, then they can tie either blue, white or orange as dumaala.

Since Nihang Singhs wore dumaala first i think its right to respect the maryada instead of coming out with comments which are not worth posting.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

vaheguroo..satbachan jee!!!

mY gur imil auc dumwlVw ]

mai gur mil ouch dhumaalurraa

I met with the Guru, and I have tied a tall, plumed turban.

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooooooo!!

and for the guru pyaree saadh sangat whos saying its just a colour? if its just a colour is it ok to wear red and green also then?

end of the day if the panj pyaare gave you rehit of wearing black, blue, white or orange then that is obviously parvaan and you dont need to keep rehit of not wearing black dumaala or banaa..

what ever paanj pyaare say is sat bachaan..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

yep, it's ok to wear red and green according to the panthic rehat maryada. if your panj at your sampard/jatha told you different, that's fine, don't wear them.

but please don't try to enforce your sect's maryada across the panth. thanks. :)

i think i'll buy red kapda tomorrow. :)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Penji I could say the same thing, dont spread SGPC maryada by saying red and green is parvaan :)

There aint one Panthic samprada/jatha which says green/red dastaar is parvaan but chalo if u like to wear red/green dastaar than thats your choice.

Ill stick with blue :D

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh