Serial Bomb Blast In Delhi

gurmatchanan.com

It's very difficult these days to pinpoint who is carrying out what in india. Through deception many organisation and govt's do proxy war... its a very useful strategy thats been tried and tested ever since mankind has been able wage war against each other. You carry out a terrorist attack blame it on your enemy and you have a justification to hit them back.

RIP to the innocent victims.

The reference to Musalmaan in Gurbani has been discussed before. Do a search and you may be surprised that many people don't share your views on the subject.

exactly ... i think u havent searched urself ... may be u have searched but only ur posts ... and yeah i m surprised u always write 05 % as 95 % and rare as many .... hmmm ... lets confirm this out how many posts u made in this thread 3 or 295 ????

Btw as a Nihang don't you believe that the Uggardanti teachings that the Mosques, Korans and the Azaans will be destroyed and the Khalsa Panth will reign supreme? What are you doing supporting Islam. Surely if something is to be destroyed then is must have passed it's use by date?

my second surprise i believe in uggardanti yet i m supporting islam ... missionaries dont they use name of guru nanak dev ji who said ek noor te saab jag upjeya yet they want to destroy islam ... this is the difference we had in past we have today and we will have in future ... and when i say future it means hardly next 50 yrs as double faced and gurubani nindaks cant survive for long ... thats what history taught me !!!

Again ur doing the same thing ... u cant answer so its aways better to blame others ... i have a simple question for u ... who is a muslim for u ??? one defined in gurbani or one defined in quran or society ???

as i said double faced people if u want to define bhagat farid ji lets take it from guru granth sahib ... if u want to define noranga lets take it from quran ...

quran says --- abc

guru sahib says --- xyz ...

what would u follow ???? if u cant give answer just back off instead of twisting things ...

Aurangzeb did everything according to quran ... do u consider him true muslim and did guru gobind singh ji considered true devote of allha ???

wht wud u say to baba Farid ji?

was he not a muslim?

our Gurus never said Islam is bad.. its just that in kaljug.. sikhi is the way!!

God is infinite.... so thre are infinite ways to reach Him. some ways are long.. hard etc... sikhi is shortest in kaljug.

ppl have reached God by following islam, by following,, jap .. tap.. yoga like patanjali... etc.. ??

were they all fake???

Sikhi says... its kaljug.. now the meditation is different...its sangat... its kirtan... thts the way now!!

anywys.... useless to carry on this discussion... u guys just hate "muslims" ... so i m no one to change ure perception.. infacet i cant even change!! so.. rabb raakha!!

RIP to all those in Delhi... my family is in delhi too.. my dad told ... he just left connaught place an hour ago.. and then the explosion.. Vahegurooo.

was he not a muslim?

our Gurus never said Islam is bad.. its just that in kaljug.. sikhi is the way!!

God is infinite.... so thre are infinite ways to reach Him. some ways are long.. hard etc... sikhi is shortest in kaljug.

ppl have reached God by following islam, by following,, jap .. tap.. yoga like patanjali... etc.. ??

were they all fake???

Sikhi says... its kaljug.. now the meditation is different...its sangat... its kirtan... thts the way now!!

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

was he not a muslim?

were they all fake???

anywys.... useless to carry on this discussion... u guys just hate "muslims" ... so i m no one to change ure perception.. infacet i cant even change!! so.. rabb raakha!!

RIP to all those in Delhi... my family is in delhi too.. my dad told ... he just left connaught place an hour ago.. and then the explosion.. Vahegurooo.

In order to reach God, one has to meet the True Guru, the Satguru.

IN Sri Asa ki Vaar, we read

bin satguru kinnai na payiyo, bin satguru kinnai na payiyaa!

Baba Farid jee was a head of the sect started by Farid of 12th century and this Baba Fareed Jee was a sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj. All bhagats met Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj either in this world or in Karam Khand in order to reach Sachkhand.

Giani Gurdit Singh Jee in his monumental book has wonderfully proved that all bhagats were contemporary of Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaaj and met Him and took Gurmantra from Him.

Sikhi has been the True Dharma for all ages but its been made available to humanity only in Kaliyug. The dharmas of previous yugaas were limited to the 3 qualities of maya and dint give mukti to mortals.

All prophets, avaataars of other faiths were unable to escape the MIGHTY KAAL. How can such people give salvation to their followers ?

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਕਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਮੇਟਿ ਡਾਰੇ ਉਪਾਏ ॥

किते क्रिसन से कीट कोटै बनाए ॥ किते राम से मेटि डारे उपाए ॥

Somewhere He hath created millions of the servants like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama.

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਕੇਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਿਥੀ ਮਾਂਝ ਹੂਏ ॥ ਸਮੈ ਆਪਨੀ ਆਪਨੀ ਅੰਤ ਮੂਏ ॥੨੭॥

महादीन केते प्रिथी मांझ हूए ॥ समै आपनी आपनी अंत मूए ॥२७॥

Many Muhammads had been on the earth. They were born and then died in their own times. 27.

ਜਿਤੇ ਅਉਲੀਆ ਅੰਬੀਆ ਹੋਇ ਬੀਤੇ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਜੀਤਾ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਜੀਤੇ ॥

जिते अउलीआ अमबीआ होइ बीते ॥ तितिओ काल जीता न ते काल जीते ॥

All the Prophets and saints of the past were conquered by Death (KAL), but none could conquer it (him).

ਜਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹੁਇ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਏ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਖਾਪਿਓ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਘਾਏ ॥੨੮॥

जिते राम से क्रिसन हुइ बिसन आए ॥ तितिओ काल खापिओ न ते काल घाए ॥२८॥

All the incarnations of Vishnu like Rama and Krishan were destroyed by KAL, but they could not destroy him. 28.

ਜਿਤੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਸੇ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਸੇ ਹੋਤ ਆਏ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਖਾਪਾ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲਿ ਘਾਏ ॥

जिते इंद्र से चंद्र से होत आए ॥ तितिओ काल खापा न ते कालि घाए ॥

All the indras and Chandras (moons) who came into being were destroyed by KAL, but they could not destroy him.

ਜਿਤੇ ਔਲੀਆ ਅੰਬੀਆ ਗੌਸ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਅੰਤ ਦਾੜਾ ਤਲੈ ਹੈਂ ॥੨੯॥

जिते औलीआ अमबीआ गौस ह्वै हैं ॥ सभै काल के अंत दाड़ा तलै हैं ॥२९॥

All those Prophets, saints and hermits, who came into being, were all ultimately crushed under the grinder tooth of KAL.29.

ਜਿਤੇ ਮਾਨਧਾਤਾਦਿ ਰਾਜਾ ਸੁਹਾਏ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਬਾਂਧ ਕੈ ਕਾਲ ਜੇਲੈ ਚਲਾਏ ॥

जिते मानधातादि राजा सुहाए ॥ सभै बांध कै काल जेलै चलाए ॥

All the glorious kings like Mandhata were all bound down and thrown in the noose of KAL.

ਜਿਨੈ ਨਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਉਚਾਰੋ ਉਬਾਰੇ ॥ ਬਿਨਾ ਸਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਲਖੇ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਰੇ ॥੩੦॥

जिनै नाम ता को उचारो उबारे ॥ बिना साम ता की लखे कोटि मारे ॥३०॥

Those who have remembered the Name of the Lord, have been saved, without coming under His refuge, millions are considered as having been killed by KAL.30.

Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

BED KATEB KAHOO MATT JHOOTHE, JHOOTHA JO NA BICHARE.

call the matts of beds and katebs as false and false is the person who does not understand this fact.