Incident Outside Barking Gurdwara

frontline

"the panth has got bigger issues to deal with"

the man was not in his senses he apologized and went on about his way, not like he did it on purpose and as a hate attack on sikhs or something, people try to make the smallest mishap into some huge panthic issue, relax......

well u obvoisily dont see each ang of gurbani as your guru, we should hold gurbani in such high regards and think before we slap on items. you need to learn some sikh hostory.

I don't know what has happened to me, but im being honest. I burst out laughing at this, im sorry. I mean what can they do about it anyway, have a guard stand out to watch if someone urinates in a bush.

hahahaah....exactly..

well u obvoisily dont see each ang of gurbani as your guru, we should hold gurbani in such high regards and think before we slap on items. you need to learn some sikh hostory.

I don't veerjee, teach me what you know, and tell me the sakhi where someone peed on a word of gurbaanee and its outcome and tell me what sikh history I need to learn? one thing I know is singhs use to put birs on trees in war times...

first of all im a penji

second of all GROW UP

first of all im a penji

i didn't know that either. we should all make an effort to put singh and kaur, or at least "s" and "k" by our names or in our signature.

else how are we supposed to know who is brother and who is sister?

i'm pleasantly surprised to see there are bhenji's here... i just can't identify them half the time. :)

WTH

You guys who don't think its an important issue and laugh at it. Watch when someone p*sses on your dad I'm going to tell you its not a big deal and proceed to laugh in your face, ok?

Mental cases want to be Sikh without even understanding who your Guru is and the respect you must have for your master. BANI GUROO GUROO HAI BANI

The guy didn't know he was doing wrong - it could have been part of an indian newspaper. I doubt he expected something that's supposed to be highly regarded and valued in Sikhi in the middle of a hedge!

The fault lies with whoever allowed bani to be left in such a state! If it is the fault of the committee, then they should be punished.

Didn't he just urinate on in a hedge with ikongkaar, on it? He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. God will punish him for it, no need to worry. It's not like he was doing it inside on the floor. If he knew what he was doing, than that is different. But i don't think he did it on purpose.

Also i don't even think we can take the person who wrote the blog very seriously, because have you seen the the colloquial language used. Saying they were coming back from a "mates party... 3am" Sounds like they had some to drink aswell. I shouldn't assume, but who else comes back from a party 3 am, thats not a drinker. a good sikh would know not to get involved in these types of things.