Joot

Guest Guest

Agree with the above post

Although i have my immediate families jooth. I think its because i know they dnt have anybody else's jooth.Not sure why tho <_<

When my Gorai friends want to drink some of my water i never know what to say :S

I tried explaining to them..but i end up sounding like i think im better then them..its annoying :6

Sorry..i know,not even answering the quesiton!

Agree with the above post

Although i have my immediate families jooth. I think its because i know they dnt have anybody else's jooth.Not sure why tho <_<

When my Gorai friends want to drink some of my water i never know what to say :S

I tried explaining to them..but i end up sounding like i think im better then them..its annoying :6

Sorry..i know,not even answering the quesiton!

But we should always share right? Does it matter if it is joota? We are all the same really, no?

But we should always share right? Does it matter if it is joota? We are all the same really, no?

Share and share everything you can. But share before you dig into it :lol: Forget the whole concept of jootha for a second, it's just basic hygiene not to share your food and drink with anyone.

Yh i get the exaccttt same problem!!!!! Even with apne!! :6

Anyways, i heard somewhere that Amritdhaari's can only eat out of each others plates and stuff, not as bad as jhoot :S