Meat Store w/ Guru Nanak's Picture

Jassika

Guest mehtab

mere gurmukh veero thand rakho...we are all travellers of the same path...lets walk together...the thing with pictures is that they "can/may" serve as reminders...once i saw a response at sikhnet that people keep Guruji's pictures just as they keep their parents' pictures or family pictures...its done just out of love and a feeling of remembrance...problem is when u start worshipping them which is not allowed in Sikhi...simple as that...and ya i do have pic of 10 Gurus in my wallet and also some in my room...i dont worship them, but when i look at them, it reminds me that Guruji is watching me...it reminds me that He is there for me...it reminds me that i m never alone...therefore as long as this is your purpose, i dont think there shud be any serious problem...baki i m a maha moorakh myself so who am i to tell anyone to do anything...everyone has their own way of loving Guruji, and guess what, Guruji is such an ocean of love that no matter what way u love Him, no matter even if u dont love Him, He always loves u back.

bhul chukk maaf

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said and another thing to consider, our futures are already written and Sikhi comes from within. You have to respect and be proud of your beliefs and religion. This could be the butcher's way of showing pride in Sikhism.

Sometimes we can be so judgemental. :i: