Darshan Ragi In Ireland

khalsaland

Inder Singh Ji I am in no position to counter your research, I thank you for your speedy response. Whilst I have not read the Dasam Granth and you have, may i ask with respect:

1. Whilst many of the works are of the Gurus (in deed Guru Gobind Singh Ji), why did the Gurus themselves not place those works/ efforts into the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ?

2. Is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji the highest and only Guru of the Sikh Panth ?

3. How can the authenticity, consistency and seal of approval of Dasam Granth be taken in its current form?

4. Where specifically in the Maryada does it say we should follow the teachings of Dasam Granth?

Thank you and regards.

Here are the answers of your questions

1)Rehatnama of a contemporary of Guru Gobind singh says that singhs asked him

to include his bani in Aad Granth ji. Guru ji replied" This is my past time". So it was his humilty having not included his writings in SGGS ji. That does not mean that they are not relevant. IT is written by tenth Guru and we respect those.

2) Nobody say no sikh has denieed that. SGGS is our Guru. People like darshan and other heretics are creating a phantom out of nothing . SGGS is our Guru eternal and Dasam Granth is our second most scared scritpure. SGGS imparts spiritual knowledge and is applicable to whole humanity. Dasam Granth deals with khlsa panth as an organized religion. That is the reason anti sikh organizations are after Dsam Granth.

3) When dasam Granth was being written its copies were made. We have here two digitized copies of dasam Granth manuscripts written in 1697 and 1698.

WBA:

The actual 'works where written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji -was it called 'Dasam Granth' at that time also? Did Guru Ji call his works Dasam Granth at that time ?

There is mention of Dasam Banis in various rehtanams written By Bhai nanad lal ji, Daya singh ,Chaupa singh etc.

WBA:

-why where these specifically included (ie. works by Bhai Nanad Lal Ji, et al) and by whom ? what gave them the right to include this ? was this after the death of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

There is internal evidence in dasam Granth itself that it is written by one writer There are dates of completion of various compositions along the place where these were written.

That is the raeson these heretics are not engaging in a dialogue with Akal takhat as they are liars and will be caught.

4)

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_..._chap_five.html

Article 1

v. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

article 6

c) In the congragation, Kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth's or Guru Gobind Singh's hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WBA:

The actual 'works where written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji -was it called 'Dasam Granth' at that time also? Did Guru Ji call his works Dasam Granth at that time ?

There were scribes for writing birs in 1697 and 1698. Scribes names are given in manuscipts. There are hand written pages of Guru sahib also. These are called khas patras.

The name does not matter. How many names SGGS had so far. If you are really a sikh?? Answer that.

WBA:

-why where these specifically included (ie. works by Bhai Nanad Lal Ji, et al) and by whom ? what gave them the right to include this ? was this after the death of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Bhai nand lal ji was a court poet of guru sahib.they mention the banis name when Guru sahib craeted khalsa. That is a big slap on Darshan singh's face who says that this granth was created 100 years after Guru sahib left this mortal world.

Have you raed the article of Prof Harnam singh shan " Creation of khalsa" in 1699 based on bhat vahis of that time? If not raed that.

CHILDREN,

Well done your parents work and can afford the Internet for you !

I read this post with disgust. You are 'supposed' to be my brothers and sisters. I could really give you all a mighty Singh slap. No one is a kala-afgana unless the Akal Takht says so ! No one is anti-Gurmat unless the Akal Takht says so. Just because people dont agree with your personal views and intrepretation of Sikhi does not make them wrong.

Listen, reseach and debate with reason.

How many of you have actually read/ researched the Dasam Granth ?

Until then keep shut and let learned scholars do their pitch -in fact go down to these programmes and reason with them (with manners).

Gurdwarae should host programmes to raise Sikhi awareness. Well done to all the Gurdwaras and their managing committees who dont follow the weak. Look forward to the programmes.

IK GRANTH, IK MARYADA, IK KHALSA

Yes our parents do work and can afford the internet .. the same way we also work and can afford to pay our own bills. Very very lame attempt try something better next time.

If you could really give us a slap then please by all means dont hold back. On one hand your opposing our peaceful means of stopping what we percieve to be anti-gurmat parchar and on the other your saying you could slap us for our beliefs and for our stance!?!? Maybe we should forget trying to cancel the progs and just give the prof a big slap as well ... taking a leaf out of your book.

Let them do their pitch?!? They are not selling some new product that they need to pitch to us!! They are questioning the very minimum that keeps the panth together, the nitnem banis!!

The prof has been challeneged in india and other places. See the videos above! He even signed to say he would be quiet lol!!

Chal you ring the gurdwaras as well then and make sure you turn up on the day to slap all the singhs that think these programmes shouldnt happen. Since you also seem new to the internet (perhaps you have only just been able to scrape enough money to pay for the internet ...) ill introduce you to a new concept as well.

INTERNET WARRIOR.

You talking about giving us ALL a slap. Give it a rest.

IK GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJH (there are numerous granths - i think you mean ik guru - never mind), IK MARYADA (unless the prof says we shouldnt do the amrit banis thus creating another new so called maryada) IK KHALSA (which me may not be anymore since prof reckons the banis read werent actually the ones that Guru Gobind Singh Ji read) ... hmmmmm

Ak-47, the 'slap' word was used as a figure of speech (rhetorical point) to mean calm down and stop cussing like kids -which clearly you have proved in your last post !

And yes I meant IK GRANTH, IK MARYADA, IK KHALSA

So have you read the Dasam Granth oh wise learned scholar, intellect and Sikh technocrat?

Your humble, lack of Sikh knowledge and wit,

WBA

Lol

Oh ok sorry so your post was meant to calm us down and stop us from cussing like kids yes?

Soooo.... the FIRST thing you say is "CHILDREN" i.e. talking down and trying to cuss.

The second thing you say is a very poor comment about our parents paying for our internet .... in my book that means within the first 2 things you said in your post you yourself acted like a kid and cussed twice yourself! Maybe you should give yourself that 'slap' for living in a glass house and throwing stones ... as a figure of speech of course!

:1singh1:

CHILDREN,

Well done your parents work and can afford the Internet for you !

I read this post with disgust. You are 'supposed' to be my brothers and sisters. I could really give you all a mighty Singh slap. No one is a kala-afgana unless the Akal Takht says so ! No one is anti-Gurmat unless the Akal Takht says so. Just because people dont agree with your personal views and intrepretation of Sikhi does not make them wrong.

Listen, reseach and debate with reason.

How many of you have actually read/ researched the Dasam Granth ?

Until then keep shut and let learned scholars do their pitch -in fact go down to these programmes and reason with them (with manners).

Gurdwarae should host programmes to raise Sikhi awareness. Well done to all the Gurdwaras and their managing committees who dont follow the weak. Look forward to the programmes.

IK GRANTH, IK MARYADA, IK KHALSA

Yes our parents do work and can afford the internet .. the same way we also work and can afford to pay our own bills. Very very lame attempt try something better next time.

If you could really give us a slap then please by all means dont hold back. On one hand your opposing our peaceful means of stopping what we percieve to be anti-gurmat parchar and on the other your saying you could slap us for our beliefs and for our stance!?!? Maybe we should forget trying to cancel the progs and just give the prof a big slap as well ... taking a leaf out of your book.

Let them do their pitch?!? They are not selling some new product that they need to pitch to us!! They are questioning the very minimum that keeps the panth together, the nitnem banis!!

The prof has been challeneged in india and other places. See the videos above! He even signed to say he would be quiet lol!!

Chal you ring the gurdwaras as well then and make sure you turn up on the day to slap all the singhs that think these programmes shouldnt happen. Since you also seem new to the internet (perhaps you have only just been able to scrape enough money to pay for the internet ...) ill introduce you to a new concept as well.

INTERNET WARRIOR.

You talking about giving us ALL a slap. Give it a rest.

IK GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJH (there are numerous granths - i think you mean ik guru - never mind), IK MARYADA (unless the prof says we shouldnt do the amrit banis thus creating another new so called maryada) IK KHALSA (which me may not be anymore since prof reckons the banis read werent actually the ones that Guru Gobind Singh Ji read) ... hmmmmm

Ak-47, the 'slap' word was used as a figure of speech (rhetorical point) to mean calm down and stop cussing like kids -which clearly you have proved in your last post !

And yes I meant IK GRANTH, IK MARYADA, IK KHALSA

So have you read the Dasam Granth oh wise learned scholar, intellect and Sikh technocrat?

Your humble, lack of Sikh knowledge and wit,

WBA

Lol

Oh ok sorry so your post was meant to calm us down and stop us from cussing like kids yes?

Soooo.... the FIRST thing you say is "CHILDREN" i.e. talking down and trying to cuss.

The second thing you say is a very poor comment about our parents paying for our internet .... in my book that means within the first 2 things you said in your post you yourself acted like a kid and cussed twice yourself! Maybe you should give yourself that 'slap' for living in a glass house and throwing stones ... as a figure of speech of course!

:1singh1:

I can gurantee from WBA style of writing that guy is not a sikh. He is a mole causing diversion and koor parchar as a supporter of these thugs. Above all he is a new a sudden crop up on this site.

The point here is that efforts of Gursikhs to blunt Ragi's plan to enter our Gurudawarsin UK is not to the liking of Darshan ragi's masters.

By the way ragi was in Delhi on Sunday and he spoke same nonsense about tenth master's bani. Who provides for his numerous airfares? One can unbderstand. This was in his buddy's newspaper Spokesman.

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road today and yesterday,a local mate who is part of tht gurdwara's sangat has told me that the local community from Afghan Ekta gurdwara have got the CD's made as they are in the trade ie : business of cd's n so

hes comming to afghan ekta gurdwara southall i heard 22/23 rd papa community are firmly behind him and were giving CD'S at Park ave Southall and Havelock road today and yesterday,a local mate who is part of tht gurdwara's sangat has told me that the local community from Afghan Ekta gurdwara have got the CD's made as they are in the trade ie : business of cd's n so

Sarpanch ji

What about Manmohan singh of Dal khalsa?

Sarpanch ji

Ill find out about him

Sarpanch ji

Ill find out about him

I phoned Manmohan singh of Dal Khalsa. he knew one of my friends well. He was starightforward. He told me that he is an old acquaitance of Ragi Darshan singh and had family relations with him. When he came last time he had met him.

He agreed that he had arranged the programme at Ave Park Guru Ghar in southhall. He is with new committee and is with them for the cancellationof that programme. He is not promoter of Darshan singh. I could guess he was speaking from heart.Let us not aim at a wrong target.