Muslims View On Veg And Non Veg

akal sahai

Don't mean to be ignorant but who cares? When you know the difference between right or wrong, you should only focus on the right.

It is like saying "im not going to fail" when you can say "i will be successful". People tend to focus on the negative all the time. Just focus on whats right and positive. Enlighten others, instead of bickering about it.

I dont know what to answer to this video because im not very knowledgeable however zakir naik is very knowledgeable on islam and ive seen some of his videos on youtube, he even answered the questions of a hindu woman live who then converted to islam..

Can any GurSikh here answer the video even by text here so we may know the Sikh viewpoint on this issue?

He mentions a metaphoric brother who is deaf and blind and is killed, I wonder what method would he have preferred his brother to die? slow and laboriously or quick and swiftly. According to the scientific doctor the slower method would have been a better one, yep he sure knows what he’s on about. As for the Sikhs attacking from behind and Muslims attacking from the front historical facts here also debunk the good doctor….don’t give up the day job.

i had this conversation with a muslim girl when i was in uni. I asked her "can a Muslim be a vegeterian"? she replied "its wrong for a muslim to be vegeterian because they are turning something that is halal (ie something that is right) into harram (ie something that is wrong)". So basically what she was saying was, if a muslim refuses to eat meat (even if it is halal), they can not be a muslim because God has made it permissible for them to eat it.

I challanged her opinion by asking "are vegetables halal (permissible to eat)?" she replied yes. I asked what if someone decided they dont like eating potatoas becasue they dont like them. potatoes are halal, so are they turning something halal (potatoes)into something haram? at this she changed her original opinion and said, it is the muslims individuals choice weather or not they chose to eat halal meat.

As for Dr. Zakir Naik, there is some truth in what he says but he does frequently pass of his false findings as fact. I will make an assumption that half the crowed that listen to him are uneducated as they just happily gobble up what ever he tells them without giving it a second thought.... if requested i will give examples in due course.

zakir talking out his butt. the people who kill the animals tie up the animals like cows, camels and bulls and also keep the knife hidden from the animals they kill, becos they dont wanna startle the animal. you can see this clearly on youtube vids.

i would like to see zakir try halal a cow/camel/bull which hasnt been tied and trussed up, so it cant move an inch.

the sheet-talker saying that sikhs are cowards. Good God, they have to tie up animals good and proper before they even can take the name of Allah. what an <banned word filter activated>. i really despise him for that.

He mentions a metaphoric brother who is deaf and blind and is killed, I wonder what method would he have preferred his brother to die? slow and laboriously or quick and swiftly. According to the scientific doctor the slower method would have been a better one, yep he sure knows what he’s on about. As for the Sikhs attacking from behind and Muslims attacking from the front historical facts here also debunk the good doctor….don’t give up the day job.

i just watched the video now. Dr numbnuts (talking from an islamic perspective) says Sikhs are cowards and muslims are "brave" and "courageous " on the basis that: Muslims are brave because they attack (referring to the way muslims conduct halal) from the front (cutting the animals throat draining the blood before the final cut). This causes the defensless animal to suffer an unecessary, slow and painfull death.

Now lets see how Satguroo Sahib defines bravery:

naanak so sooraa vareeaam jin vichahu dhusatt aha(n)karan maariaa ||

O Nanak, he is a brave warrior, who conquers and subdues his vicious inner ego.

Guru Amar Daas Ji, ang 86

beeraa aapan buraa mittaavai ||

One who eradicates his own evil is a brave warrior

Guru Arjan Dev Ji, and 258

su(n)dhar sugharr soor so baethaa jo saadhhoo sa(n)g paavai ||

Beautiful, wise, brave and divine is one who obtains the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji, ang 531

sUrbIr vrIAwm iknY n hoVIAY ] Pauj sqwxI hwT pMcw joVIAY ]

soorabeer vareeaam kinai n horreeai || fouj sathaanee haat(h) pa(n)chaa jorreeai ||

Even brave and mighty men cannot withstand the powerful and overwhelming army which the five passions have gathered.

ds nwrI AauDUq dyin cmoVIAY ]

dhas naaree aoudhhooth dhaen chamorreeai ||

The ten organs of sensation attach even detached renunciates to sensory pleasures.

ijix ijix lYin@ rlwie eyho eynw loVIAY ]

jin jin lainih ralaae eaeho eaenaa lorreeai ||

They seek to conquer and overpower them, and so increase their following.

qRY gux ien kY vis iknY n moVIAY ]

thrai gun ein kai vas kinai n morreeai ||

The world of the three dispositions is under their influence; no one can stand against them.

Brmu kotu mwieAw KweI khu ikqu ibiD qoVIAY ]

bharam kott maaeiaa khaaee kahu kith bidhh thorreeai ||

So tell me - how can the fort of doubt and the moat of Maya be overcome?

guru pUrw AwrwiD ibKm dlu PoVIAY ]

gur pooraa aaraadhh bikham dhal forreeai ||

Worshipping the Perfect Guru, this awesome force is subdued.

hau iqsu AgY idnu rwiq rhw kr joVIAY ]15]

ho this agai dhin raath rehaa kar jorreeai ||15||

I stand before Him, day and night, with my palms pressed together. ||15||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji ang 522

This is why I love my Satguroo Jee!

He mentions a metaphoric brother who is deaf and blind and is killed, I wonder what method would he have preferred his brother to die? slow and laboriously or quick and swiftly. According to the scientific doctor the slower method would have been a better one, yep he sure knows what he's on about. As for the Sikhs attacking from behind and Muslims attacking from the front historical facts here also debunk the good doctor….don't give up the day job.

i just watched the video now. Dr numbnuts (talking from an islamic perspective) says Sikhs are cowards and muslims are "brave" and "courageous " on the basis that: Muslims are brave because they attack (referring to the way muslims conduct halal) from the front (cutting the animals throat draining the blood before the final cut). This causes the defensless animal to suffer an unecessary, slow and painfull death.

Now lets see how Satguroo Sahib defines bravery:

naanak so sooraa vareeaam jin vichahu dhusatt aha(n)karan maariaa ||

O Nanak, he is a brave warrior, who conquers and subdues his vicious inner ego.

Guru Amar Daas Ji, ang 86

beeraa aapan buraa mittaavai ||

One who eradicates his own evil is a brave warrior

Guru Arjan Dev Ji, and 258

su(n)dhar sugharr soor so baethaa jo saadhhoo sa(n)g paavai ||

Beautiful, wise, brave and divine is one who obtains the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji, ang 531

sUrbIr vrIAwm iknY n hoVIAY ] Pauj sqwxI hwT pMcw joVIAY ]

soorabeer vareeaam kinai n horreeai || fouj sathaanee haat(h) pa(n)chaa jorreeai ||

Even brave and mighty men cannot withstand the powerful and overwhelming army which the five passions have gathered.

ds nwrI AauDUq dyin cmoVIAY ]

dhas naaree aoudhhooth dhaen chamorreeai ||

The ten organs of sensation attach even detached renunciates to sensory pleasures.

ijix ijix lYin@ rlwie eyho eynw loVIAY ]

jin jin lainih ralaae eaeho eaenaa lorreeai ||

They seek to conquer and overpower them, and so increase their following.

qRY gux ien kY vis iknY n moVIAY ]

thrai gun ein kai vas kinai n morreeai ||

The world of the three dispositions is under their influence; no one can stand against them.

Brmu kotu mwieAw KweI khu ikqu ibiD qoVIAY ]

bharam kott maaeiaa khaaee kahu kith bidhh thorreeai ||

So tell me - how can the fort of doubt and the moat of Maya be overcome?

guru pUrw AwrwiD ibKm dlu PoVIAY ]

gur pooraa aaraadhh bikham dhal forreeai ||

Worshipping the Perfect Guru, this awesome force is subdued.

hau iqsu AgY idnu rwiq rhw kr joVIAY ]15]

ho this agai dhin raath rehaa kar jorreeai ||15||

I stand before Him, day and night, with my palms pressed together. ||15||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji ang 522

This is why I love my Satguroo Jee!

the video has a bit more to do then that.....