Dal Khalsa Backs Raj Thackrey

xHarinder_singh

http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.nsf/0...AD?OpenDocument

I feel this is a very good political move. Punjab needs to have good relations with Maharashtra. Sikhs need to establish good PRACTICAL diplomatic political relations with people like Raj Thackrey. It will be very good for the future Khalsa Raj as Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib is going to a major major major major place in the near future and I feel whole of Maharashtra will become sikhs(they will become proper sikhs and not RSS type bhekhi sikhs).....

I don't think this is GOOD at all.. Thackrey are gunday and can't have stable relation with them...

All politicians in India are gunday... thackrey's are just more open about their gundaapann while others use lies and deception to hide their gundapann..

Sikhs need to have PRACTICAL POLITICAL relation with thackreys and shud support them in this struggle against illegal migrants.....

Sikhs shud not trust thackereys, just give them HALLA SHERRI in their attempt to preserve their culture and language....

Whole of Maharashtra will become sikhs in the near future. mark my words and execute me if it does not happen...

I don't think this is GOOD at all.. Thackrey are gunday and can't have stable relation with them...

All politicians in India are gunday... thackrey's are just more open about their gundaapann while others use lies and deception to hide their gundapann..

Sikhs need to have PRACTICAL POLITICAL relation with thackreys and shud support them in this struggle against illegal migrants.....

Sikhs shud not trust thackereys, just give them HALLA SHERRI in their attempt to preserve their culture and language....

Whole of Maharashtra will become sikhs in the near future. mark my words and execute me if it does not happen...

Brother, everybody will become sikh in the near future. mark my words and execute me if it does not happen...

There is nothing wrong with organisations that may disagree on many issues to at least show support on issues where they agree. Mumbai has over the years become a virtual extension of the Hindi belt with millions of migrants from Bihar and UP making their homes there. Where Mumbai is today, Ludhiana will be in the next decade. Already in many areas of Ludhiana it is like you are in some UP or Bihari slum than in the premier industrial city of Punjab. As in Mumbai politicians of national parties like the Congress and using the migrants to further their political goals and creating vote banks for their parties. Regional parties are the ones who suffer because of the number of migrants and their voting en masse for the national parties. Akali Dal (Badal) leadership is so stupid that they do not realise that within a few years they will never again be able to form a government because of the unrestricted migration into Punjab. Dal Khalsa at least has the foresight to see that in any struggle against the migrants they need to ally themselves with like minded regional parties such as Raj Thackery's as well as take lessons from the experiences of other non-Hindi states such as Assam which have also suffered from unrestricted migrations.

Brother, everybody will become sikh in the near future. mark my words and execute me if it does not happen...

Thats true but places like Sri Amritsar Sahib and Sri Hazoor Sahib will always remain special. I did darshan of Sri Hazoor Sahib I guess an year back and that place is SPECIAL(i dont have words to express how special that place is)...... Lots of bhangis and cheats roam around in the streets there but the place is special.... it gives a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE KICK TO UR SPRITUALITY...

common yaar, sounds just like the taliban. This is a non missionary religion, which has taken on missionary like approach recently

common yaar, sounds just like the taliban. This is a non missionary religion, which has taken on missionary like approach recently

:whs: :whs: :whs:

Somebody on a talk show last night was calling Raj Thackeray the Bhinderanwale of the Marathas.

But another expert, a JNU lecturer added that he was a pussycat who could be tamed by 6-8 months in Jail. Currently Raj Thackeray is being treated with velvet gloves in Maharashtra.

Somebody on a talk show last night was calling Raj Thackeray the Bhinderanwale of the Marathas.

But another expert, a JNU lecturer added that he was a pussycat who could be tamed by 6-8 months in Jail. Currently Raj Thackeray is being treated with velvet gloves in Maharashtra.

i heard some comparison thing too on sahara last week. a guy was saying that ek aur bhinderanwale kharaa kar diya hai enho nee.