Soho Road Utteh

Dukh Nivaran

Has anyone seen that pub on soho road called 'soho road utteh' it has that picture of a singh in a green turban holding a pint of beer. This kind of thing is wrong something needs to be done, agree?

should something be done about arabs who were turbans and eat meat and smoke tabacco

Has anyone seen that pub on soho road called 'soho road utteh' it has that picture of a singh in a green turban holding a pint of beer. This kind of thing is wrong something needs to be done, agree?

should something be done about arabs who were turbans and eat meat and smoke tabacco

That's not really what I'm talking about here. The man is in a nok turban with a glass in his hands. I consider this wrong portryal of sikhs and people even in my school are jumping to conclusions considering the fact that Sikhs drink alcohol. I simple don't want this to go further and believe that something has to be done

Yes i see that pub every day. You are right. People are going to look at it and think that all sikhs drink and do bhangra and whatever. Im gonna go tomorrow after school and ask them if they can take it down.

vjkk vjkf

I see where you guys are coming from and agree. But imagine in khalistan, would drinking and bhangra be banned?

I'm jsut worried with the youth's mentality that they must interfere with others business that Khalistan is gonna be just like Afghanistan...rules and laws that infringe upon freedom.

Now i'm still all for it, but feel that a huge mentality shift is needed in our "sikh" youth away from this total wrong way of thinking. If someone drinks it is not your business, and bhangra? what the <banned word filter activated> is wrong with that?

thats nice thinking ............arabs lol

:6

Yes i see that pub every day. You are right. People are going to look at it and think that all sikhs drink and do bhangra and whatever. Im gonna go tomorrow after school and ask them if they can take it down.

vjkk vjkf

Thank You :)

i agree that the picture is wrong to an extent..

i could go into about 5 of my locals and in each one i'd see a singh with a pagh and with a full beard, having a pint..

in a sense it works both ways, its not showing you a lie exactly is it?!