Sikh's Will Become Hindus Again?

excuse me for going off topic slightly but veer ji who said:

"anyways, my life is for panth.. i've decided it.. i'll setup some organisation (jathas murdabad) and preach sikhi"

I thought Sikhi is the one religion which does not preach! fair enough i believe sanagat is a powerful attribute to our faith, but preaching would imply converting, forgive me, there is a tuk relating to this which i picked up in a katha, but due to my further ignorance i do not remember the tuk or the kath vajick

regarding another veer's comment re: sikhi will come in force from east to west, currently it may well be stronger in the west and not so much in the east - but we do not know how wuickly the tables will turn and sikhi may become stronger in the east in time. We don not know which time frame this is reffering to, and may be many many generations following our departure

just my two pence

Heckkk

Im sick of Sikhs that have this mentality.. Sikhi cant preach blah blah blah..

Why did Guru Nanak Sahib ji visit upto Tibet in north, Egypt/Turkey in west, Burma in east and Srilanka in South.. Was it for touristic purposes? Was it to see the pyramids in Egypt, scenery in Turkey and Burma and cross the see to see what Sri Lanka was like? Why did they visit Mecca? Was it just for hajj or for hobby? (Note my sarcasm)

Why did they undertake 5 Udasis (preaching tours)?

Preaching bad things or forcing others into your religion is bad.. Luring other people into your religion is bad... But JUST preaching Sikhi is not wrong.. Sikhi is the truth.. Preaching the truth is always good..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its happening more then you think, we are falling back into the fold of hinduisim. Things like exclusion (eating only from a fellow amritdhari), shaking weapons, or even believing that hindu gods existed are the tell tale signs of exactly that: dissolution.

Ritiulism is running rampant in our communities from our mothers doing/saying wierd stuff like don't sneeze before you leave the home to Sikh youth believing that Gurbani can only be read by an amrithdari Sikh, or only Sikhs can attain salvation. Sikhs today believe that they should only be friends with fellow Sikhs, and that no matter how much better a person that non-sikh maybe then the amritdharis it is still jhoot to keep his/her sangat.

We have taken way to many strides backwards, we believe seva is at the gurdwara: NO NOT ANYMORE. Seva of the guru is by helping the poor on our streets, not by doing meaningless langars/akhand paths. Unless ofcourse you are listeniing to the whole akhand path, becuase the walls are not going to benifit from it.

It is well known that the RSS has been trying to mix Sikhi with Hinduism to slowly move the Sikhs over to Hinduism. They have trainded over 300 Ragis and Granthis to push Hinduism in the subtle way while giving the look of Sikhs.

RSS is also inspiring hindu youth to chakk amrit and infiltrate organizations like AKJ, Taksal etc. These hindu youth are taught a hindu version of sikhi and are made to believe that they are the true 'vaaris' of amrit as Dashmesh Pita created Khalsa for the protection of Bharat Mata and for fighting malech muslims.

But anyone who will attack Khalsa panth will be reduced to dust. History is a witness to this. In the last one year, islamic militants have made life hell for RSS, bomb blasts are happenning everywhere. In the future, RSS is going to be completely ruined by the Islamic militants. India is siding with USA and is going to ruined by China, Russia and Taliban. Muslims and hindus are going to kill each other in the future.

RSS is also inspiring hindu youth to chakk amrit and infiltrate organizations like AKJ, Taksal etc. These hindu youth are taught a hindu version of sikhi and are made to believe that they are the true 'vaaris' of amrit as Dashmesh Pita created Khalsa for the protection of Bharat Mata and for fighting malech muslims.

But anyone who will attack Khalsa panth will be reduced to dust. History is a witness to this. In the last one year, islamic militants have made life hell for RSS, bomb blasts are happenning everywhere. In the future, RSS is going to be completely ruined by the Islamic militants. India is siding with USA and is going to ruined by China, Russia and Taliban. Muslims and hindus are going to kill each other in the future.

We call them "nangs".