Singh Using Steroids

Guest _Some Singh_

Guest _Some Singh_

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

sadh sangat there is an amritdhari Singh I know from the midlands and I found out recently that he has been taking steroids while training in the gym to help him get bigger, he is well known so I’m not going to mention his name, but I need you help!

I was having a discussion with another Singh and he said it was ok because steroids are just testosterone and it natural plus Singh’s should get big to show their presence, I didn’t agree with him but I couldn’t say anything back because he was right, the male body does create its own testosterone, but there are side effects when you take this drug

I was wondering if you guys could tell me something that I could say to the Singh to make him stop taking it, if he will listen to me

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-e-Ycco_wnY If steroids are not for medical use, then it is an intoxicant. It has negative effect on the body. While their are short term advantages in the long term you are destroying the body. There are other ways to stimulate muscle growth, and natural ways to increase testosterone, without any negative effects. Tell the Singh, to get inspiration, from natural bodybuilderes, just type it in google. They are just as good as the steroid users. Most Sikhs i know when they were younger use to watch wrestling. The wwf/wwe. He is probably is no different, tell him many of the wrestlers he would have seen are now dead, due to steroid use. And it can even be in little amounts.

Besides true strength comes from within, not from looking big. Tell him does he want strength or does he want to look big? Because if you want strength, i reccomend watching these videos, about the human body. The human body is so strong that in an emergency situation you can summon up enough strength, to lift cars and rocks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SZXtGbb0&...feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iV5KrF4fTxo&...feature=channel

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5nd4ueVMU&...feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0xmCFYK9wc&...feature=related

Actually i recommend all humans watch the above videos, as you can really appreciate the complexity, of God's design of us. It is amazing what we are blessed with naturally and take for granted.

We always try to correct god...never happy with 'how' he has made us...But of course...We are wiser...or waittt is it only our thoughts...

oh the questions....*sigh*

You trying to 'tell' him anything---won't work...thats just how the mind works =)...

SHOW him the cons...lecturing won't help...SHOWING might..

At the end though...It'll still be his decision...but you can walk away happy...since you did try to help him =)

Guest _Some Singh_

i kno that the singh is using steroid becuase im related to him

this singh was stick thin about a year ago, you should see him now, he HUGE so i dont think he is taking it easy with the drug

using steroids is no problem untill u know what are the consequence and full knowledge how to use...there are number of blood test a person has to do before and EVERY WEEK yes every week to know what is going on,blood pressure much be checked DAILY ..the person must check weather any side affect is troubling him if its there he should take medication ...if a person does all this not a problem ..

bodybuilding is all science and above all guru sahib de apaaar kirpa u need ...

baki anyone can take steroids hes a singh or a king no problem at all :D

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly you need to make sure he is taking steroids, as it would be seen as a great insult to accuse someone that has worked hard to develop their body naturally.

If he is taking steroids he will be aware of effects and is able to accept future issues as a side effect. You should not get involved but be at hand if he ever needs help. Cases like this you might cause more issues then good. Am assuming this Singh wouldn’t want people to know that he is using steroids and by you approaching him may cause hostility.

I know a lot of people train lift weights and use supplements to help develop muscle mass certain things that you should be aware of. All whey proteins contain animal fats/ingredients.

Your body naturally produces more testosterone when you work out your legs.

You can buy natural green products such as

Tribulus ( A Plant that enhances testosterone)

ZMA which is a mineral compound.

You wont see the same effects as steroids but then again you wont get the long term side effects.

Like everything in life you only get out what you put in, cheating only get you so far!

Instead of whey use soy’er protein, takes longer to digest therefore your body is in a longer anabolic state and is also natural no animal / man made ingredients.

The amount of misinformation about this is amazing and interesting.

I wouldn't rely to heavily on youtube as true research about this topic

Real research studies show that the negative effects of steroid use are not the same as what has been purported in the past.

Rather it is brain cells that appear to suffer the most, while the most devastating effects are psychological.

As once on the product, the habit of seeing quick and fast gains never disappears and what happens is continuous cycles of on. This deadly habit becomes impossible to break.

The health benefits (of which there are many) of natural training have been shuttled under the cupboard because of the negative image that steroid use and abuse has caused within media and society.

Contrary to the facts, neither Tribulus or ZMA are effective at enhancing testosterone leves.

Natural is completely different than being 'geared', and unfortunately the term natural just does not have any meaning to most today.