Feeling Down...

JSingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yes...itz true that if u're in the sadh sangat n u do meditation n stuff...u'll feel a lot better...but wat if therez NO sangaat??????

it feels terrible to go to the gurdwara..n therez no one..no sangaat at all...how to improve in life if itz like that?

there are a lot of tuks saying abt sadh sangat n how important it is..i always end up reading those in the hukamnama...but then...how n where do i get this sangat??? there is a virtual sangat --> SIKHSANGAT.COM..hehehe... :D

but no real one....

waheguru hi jaane... :umm:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer JI You have lot of advice already from singhs and singhnees here.Here is my share of advice:

1.Realise that it was a mistake in first place to assume you have something for ever and its a mistake to assume that anything but naam would give us satisfaction in life.Think that chances are that even if that person was in your life you would have still not be satisfied cos of other reasons.

2.Think that "may be its for good" for good of you or for good of other person or for both.

3.Think meaning of "tera keeaa meetha laagey" and think of things our Gurus did to make us understand this one line of Gurbani.

4.Keep yourself involved in things like study,gym,sports,Bani,sangat,gurdwara.

5.Due path even if you dont feel like force yourself to do as much path as possible cos it will have effect on you and will help you get in to simran.

6.Try to do just simran for sometime daily.

7.trying to understand Bani also helps.It tells you that getting consumed in things other than Naam is just waste.

Well i knows its easy to preach than doing but whats the harm in trying?

Gurfateh

I just want to say this for anybody reading this thread

NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE,

if you dont' have sangat...

please e-mail waheguroo.com.

I have e-mailed them many times for help and for resources. There is a whole group of them working to serve the Panth.

that's what they're here for - they're a NETWORK not just of websites.. but of sangat..

i dunno what their e-mails are... but check for the public relations e-amil of waheguroo network and contact them NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU LIVE, - if you need sangat, if you need gutkas, kakars, whatever it is.

They will find you sangat. And if they can't find sangat they'll help you get the resources to stay strong in Sikhi.

Don't be shy to e-mail them.

i can't imagine how many people replied to my post. this means alot to me now i am feeling alot better. all the sugguests given by the sangat are very very useful and helpful. its great to be a part of sikhsangat.com. i remember when someone said to me a long time ago, "everything happens for the best", but from that point on, i strongly believed it, but it is still extremely hard to live with the fact that what happend, happened for the best and now let it go and move on... i know everything in this world is maya and nothing is gonna go with us when we die and therefore we should not have any kind of attachment with these things whatsoever, but at the same time, we are not strong enough to live this fact and lead our lives accordingly, esp. me, but having no other option available, and seeing all other ways blocked, this is the only way i have to go though and this is the ony true way.

i am constantly reading all the posts by all of you wonderful people since yesterday and i feeling alot better. you guys are amazing and i would also like to say that i have been to many discussion forum, and i can this, without a doubt, that sikhsanat is the BEST of all.

I live in Southern California and we have lots of Gurdwaras around, and we have lots of Sikhs here too, but I don't know why I feel that we have very few chardi kala wale Singhs and Singhnees here. it feels like everybody is issolated. i think this is also a hukam...

and about accepting Guru's bhana, it is hard, but by Guru Ji's grace, Guru Sahib will help with this too. It is hard to accept it at the time when

one is going though a situation, but once it is over, and after a period of time, we are left with nothing, but appreciation and Thankfulness for the Guru that the bhana that was difficult to accept at that time, actually was for my best. it has happened to me before, and i am soooo akritghan that I don't even thank the Guru for not giving me something that i wanted sooooo badly many years ago. at that time, it was hard to accept and seemed like life and death issue, but later on that turned out the be the sweetest thing that Guru did not give me something even thought i asked for it sooooooo badly... i think when we do ardas and we sometimes complain that Guru did not listen to my ardas and Guru did not give me what I asked for. I think Guru must have a reason for not giving that thing to his Sikhs. Something that we are asking could turn out to be poinson for us later one, but Guru cannot give poison to his Sikhs, and probably thats why sometimes Guru does not give us what we want in life becauase at that time we don't know what we asking. But at the same time, it is extremely hard to live life in Guru's way and therefore, it makes us upset and unhappy at certain moments in certain situations in life. But as you all said, Sangat, keertan, Naam Simran, taking a break, or going out, and going to a secret place always helps, and it really does and it did. :umm: I don't have words to thank you all for your help and care. May Guru Sahib bless us all with the daat of Bhana Man-na

JSingh jee

I'm glad to hear everythings better now

And Im sorry I jus read ur post blush.gif

My only cent is

like someone earlier meantioned - take it easy take a break - something I should do as well

as Im in the same situation

Veer jus spend some time with the Chardikula Singh's you know, :D

Keertan Samagams ?

Not here :umm:

You all are Bhaga Vale Singho :(

Hope Guru help you all they waaaaaaaaay

p.s thats NOT a stupid question blush.gif

bhul chukk maaf

Gur Ang Sang

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When I'm feeling down I get my adrenaline pumping like mad by reminding myself of the tragic events that took place in 1984.

I imagine myself in an F-16 Fighter Jet loaded with laser guided bombs and MK-82 free-falling bombs flying over RSS HQ in India and bombing it into pieces, landing on a dirt highway (central highway of India) and putting up a KHalistan Flag on the rubble.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

When I'm feeling down I get my adrenaline pumping like mad by reminding myself of the tragic events that took place in 1984.

I imagine myself in an F-16 Fighter Jet loaded with laser guided bombs and MK-82 free-falling bombs flying over RSS HQ in India and bombing it into pieces, landing on a dirt highway (central highway of India) and putting up a KHalistan Flag on the rubble.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

:umm: :D