Bachitter Natak On Muhammad

this is off topic but its similar lol

today at college, i eavesdropped on a conversation by four muslims and a hindu girl, the hindu said stuff about hinduism was kind of weird as she said hinduism believes in one god which i was like :| then she said the idols are forms of gods and the pictures such as chandi and ganesh are not the real forms of them just peoples imaginations of what they would be like to them, the four muslims said '' islam is the only true religion'' all the religions that come after it dont come in the picture for example Sikhism, and they got many things wrong about sikhism such as the guru granth sahib is called guru gobind singh they said which i corrected them on and also guru gobind singh the apparent ''sikh holy book'' to them is the god which i was shocked as they have been taught RE......anyway just wanted to share this as i was shocked when the muslim guy was saying that.........

^^ Hindu's do believe in 1 god. Maybe if people did some research on their own about stuff rather than taking in whatever crap they read on this forum, posted by some hindu or muslim phobic individual, they might get some decent information.

I asked my hindu friend he said same thign about one god, I hope your not calling me a hindu or muslim phobic??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Vishnu is a creation of the Lord and the virtue of Sato Gun. True Vishnu and mohammed are not equals. If you want to put them into some sort of system to understand them then Mohammed is a prophet like jesus while Vishnu is an angel of God like Gabriel

U seem to be a raw agent, hahaha jokes, clever pic above ur user name. hahaha

Yes, vishnu and mohammad are not equal. I am not trying to promote prophet of Islam here, but I feel Jesus was a loved soul of God and JESUS IS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN VISHNU, BRAHMA.

Shiv is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Vishnu and Brahma

Trust me, lol

Guest amar_jkp

Jesus was another fake self style son of god , for me he was pakhandi like dera babas . As a sikh its our duty to expose his pakhand to the world.

Is there any katha on jesus by any mahapurkh .