Dharminder is Dilawar Khan

Singh47

Guest mehtab

http://www.deccan.com/home/homedetails.asp...alini,%20Ayesha

Dharam is Dilawar, Hema Malini, Ayesha

Indore, April 18: A case has been filed in a local court along with a complaint to the Election Commission alleging that Bollywood actor and BJP Lok Sabha candidate from Bikaner in Rajasthan, Dharmendra, had violated the Hindu Marriage Act and Islamic Shariyat by hiding information about the “change in name and religion” for his marriage with Hema Malini in his nomination papers.

The filing of the case comes a day after Dharmendra said that he wouldn’t mind being a dictator for five years to cleanse politics. The case was filed by Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee’s Minority Cell Vice Chairman Akthar Beg and Indore City Congress vice president K K Mishra under various sections of IPC, including cheating, in the court of first class judicial magistrate Narendra Jain on April 15.

The court has asked the complainants to record their evidence on April 19, advocate Shailendra Dwivedi, who appared on behalf of the Congress leaders, said.The complainants have claimed that his Dharmendra’s name in actuality is not Dharmendra Singh, but Dilawar Khan as he has got married on May 2, 1980, by changing his name along with that of Hema Chakravorty (Hema Malini) to Ayesha as per the Islamic Shariyat. The complainants have asked the EC to cancel Dharmendra’s nomination on the ground that he hid information about changing his religion.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i have heard a long time ago from my friend's mom was that he was married and had a wife in punjab when he came to bollywood, then we wanted to marry Hema Malini, but only muslims can have more than one wife, so in order to marry her, he converted to Islam.

^_^ Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh! ^_^

Dharmender didnt convert to Islam... lol.. Dharmender chilled with my uncles back in the day too, that guy is a ANAKH vaaala Jatt... he is a Jatt from Jalandhar (Shaanevaal Pindh). This guy would not leave Sikhi, even though he is not a pooran Sikh (neither am I, nowhere close) but he wouldnt leave Sikhi... All these things on internet are false... well stuff like this atleast.

'Nanak Naam Chardi Kalaa, Tere Paane Sarbat da Palaa'

he is a Jatt from Jalandhar (Shaanevaal Pindh).

hmmmm

yes he hails from Sanewal now, BUT actually his pind is something else. According to Ajeet newspaper (i think) there was a bio on him in there one time and it said that Dharmendra's father got a job far from their pind so they moved to Sanewal to be closer to his dad's job place.