Chocolate?

۹βkaur۹β

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google the word Whey, see what comes up.

You'll get your answer.

If you'll google it...You'll find out about more 'tasty' ingredients that are used to make chocolates...

What do you say about rodent hair, insect fragments, human hair, clothing fibers, and bugs for ingredients??! YUMMYYYYYYYYY ...lol...

GOOGLE IT... =)

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats just GROCE! the only stuff that has all that in in starbust, skittles etc and i dont eat them cuz it clearly says BEETLE WAX

All Whey proteins contain animal fats / ingredient.

You should use Soyer Protein.

What's the bother over whey? Is it not just the by-product after producing makkan from milk and then used to make lassi?

Chocolate - personally think its a very yummy bit of food - just never over-indulge. I think for every 200g bar you should ensure that you do a 5km run straight away afterwards - just be careful not to tread on or breathe in any insects - if you wish to, ask a local Jain for their brush and a local Musalmani for her burqa and you should be content in your heart (and look like a plonka).

What a load of fuss and nonsence this thread is!

:@ how dare u!

We are formed from the fire of the womb within, and the bubble of water of the sperm. For what purpose are we created?

Obviously to ponder about chocolate!

vaheguroo....... no.... cant belive u guys have made this into somek major. all i wanted to know was if whey is wrong cuz soemone made a thread and it was closed, so i assumed it was closed cuz some1 started a meat debate therefere that meant whey was wrong and all u guys had to say was YES or NO cuz its the only thing i eat from outside. ANYWAY .... nevermind.... GOOGLE'S HELPED!

"Whey: Whey and whey powder are usually by-products of the cheese making process which mainly uses animal rennet." -

Taken for the vegetarian society - http://www.vegsoc.org/info/stumbling.html

Whey can also come from natural milk process. Therefore look for the vegetarian sign on both cheese products and the chocolate you eat. That way the whey won't be produced from slaughtering a young cow to coagulate the milk to get cheese, thus derived from animal products.

Guru Rakha

And for those chocolate lovers heres another link: :p

http://www.chocolateexpert.co.uk/vegetaria...-chocolate.html

I agree completely with Jangal Da...

This is an exaggeration...

Now also say, a fly we accidently inhale while sleeping is also not allowed Sikhi.. Start wearing some cloth on your mouth..

Wasnt Guru ji's Khalsa supposed to be practical?

Look how much time you have wasted on asking such useless questions.. If you had done few mool mantar jaaps in that time?

Regardless, of what some members might think. All topics are equally as important. We are meant to be like a family, but some treat this forum as a means of judging/dissing others/requests.

If you dont like the topic subject, dont get involved! simple as that. We should be encouraging members to ask anything and everything.

This whey topic might have no interest or be important to you in your life, that doesn’t make it okay for you to dismiss it.

Have we learnt nothing ?. What would Guru Ji do if this question was asked ?