This Girl

Guest this girl

Bhai Sahib Ji Sikha fails to understand Bhagat Dhanna Ji was already blessed with Naam Daan first...

SatGuru Ji's looks after His Gurmukhs in any and every way they may want but ultimately SatGuru Ji knows best.

N to Bhai Sahib Gurmat Sangeet Ji you know what this thread is really about... Its not about LOVE... Read between the lines of the love stricken puppy's posts... Love is True in its real sense and full of meaning (icon12.gif with Vaheguroo)... This aint d case here...

He doesn't know her just like how he doesnt know the _nextgirl_ or the _othergirl_ :lol:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brother trigger happy

fair enough i understand that one should aim to love God, but there is nothing wrong with loving another human being

love is very complex, and unless one goes through it for and with another human being its inexplicable and incomprehensible that goes for both myself and most of us niyane here.

now i can guarantee that someones gona come out with love for another human being is based only on kaam.

thats not necessarily true, because love within a marriage surpasses kaam, any sexual desire for your wife/husband within a marriage becomes divine, as its not about union of two physical beings but two spiritual beings.

but any way naam japoh, kirt kamavoh, te vand chakko!!!!

Dhannaa:

O Lord of the world, this is Your lamp-lit worship service.

You are the Arranger of the affairs of those humble beings who perform Your devotional worship service. ||1||Pause||

Lentils, flour and ghee - these things, I beg of You.

My mind shall ever be pleased.

Shoes, fine clothes, and grain of seven kinds - I beg of You. ||1||

A milk cow, and a water buffalo, I beg of You,

and a fine Turkestani horse.

A good wife to care for my home

- Your humble servant Dhanna begs for these things, Lord. ||2||4||

^^ Thanx fruity for that. :)

brother trigger happy

fair enough i understand that one should aim to love God, but there is nothing wrong with loving another human being

love is very complex, and unless one goes through it for and with another human being its inexplicable and incomprehensible that goes for both myself and most of us niyane here.

now i can guarantee that someones gona come out with love for another human being is based only on kaam.

thats not necessarily true, because love within a marriage surpasses kaam, any sexual desire for your wife/husband within a marriage becomes divine, as its not about union of two physical beings but two spiritual beings.

but any way naam japoh, kirt kamavoh, te vand chakko!!!!

Aww, daas got called brother (you always need a brother with an AK hunna, lol?)... :)

Now to d other point you made brother, this is true to a certain extent... But the 'road of Spirituality' between d two has to be 'walked' upon as a pre condition for this to be and to remain.

who said anything about kaam? that is how you interpret his words and not something he said himself.. dont put words into his mouth and judge on false information! A person who loves another is not driven on kaam, but love.. there is a difference between these two things.

If someone presents Truth to another, and the vessel of communication came from a place of ego, then all that ever is accomplished is a battle between ego's, not essence, or the nature of the message.

know that if we take a pro-active approach, and spend time initiating ideas and methods to help and uplift others, then in those efforts we would be especially successful at helping blossoming souls

As we are transitioning into the intellectual age, I know that the time for such efforts is beginning to manifest in many ways. And I hope that we work together as kith and kin under one banner... That we recognize the Divine Light in all, and the manifest spirit of the Lord through the Shabad Guru.

Please provide this individual positive encouragement, but not degrade his character of being

If I may relate the story of Peace lady, who traversed many parts of Asia and Africa, and at one time stumbling upon a tribe in Africa stated thus (as I recall the story):

'In this tribe when some individual had committed some folly, or faltered in some way, what we would say as committed a mis-demeanor or thievery, the person would be placed at the village center.

In the center of the village, all the villagers would gather and surround this individual.

Now what I saw was nothing unlike what I had expected, not a stoning, or pelting with vegetables.

Rather, the tribe would describe all the qualities of the individual that they wish to see, or has been lost by committing this folly. They would describe that they like to share happiness with them, that they are good at this, or that. They would surround the person with praise for good things they done in the past, and offered further praise for continuing those such things. They would continue to exhaust all of the good things they could about that one person.

After this, when all is done, the tribe would celebrate. The person is ultimately forgiven, and re-integrated into the community, rather being shunned. They would be asked to do service to the community of village as reprisal for their wrong act'

So please, act in the way of this tribe, not in the way of condescending and demeaning others.

Dhannaa:

O Lord of the world, this is Your lamp-lit worship service.

You are the Arranger of the affairs of those humble beings who perform Your devotional worship service. ||1||Pause||

Lentils, flour and ghee - these things, I beg of You.

My mind shall ever be pleased.

Shoes, fine clothes, and grain of seven kinds - I beg of You. ||1||

A milk cow, and a water buffalo, I beg of You,

and a fine Turkestani horse.

A good wife to care for my home

- Your humble servant Dhanna begs for these things, Lord. ||2||4||

Someone please expand on this shabad, Im quite confused but i mean forget the english meanings even if you read in gurmukhi the arth is the same. I dont understand??

i think its safe to say most of us this has happened to. its happened to me i thght wow this girl is amazing liked everything about her. a few weeks later i thght she looked like a dog and hated her personality. its a phase ur going thru do simran go gudwara and remember wwhats imp in life. these lil crushes will cum and go but fam, enjoyment , god will be theer 4ever

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

I would like to ask yourself jee, if you were summoned to the court of the lord now and your deeds laid bare - what your response would be as to why you wanted to pursue this girl? Being from a non-sikh and punjabi background I am so thankful I have been blessed in this lifetime with with the jewel of the naam as my sword and pyaar as my shield. You have been given the chance already in which to get out of this world of maya and emotion, to merge finally with the one who created you - by understanding sikhi and having the support of his name.

From my opinion, to follow the route of giving into the 5 evils - well Kaam in this instance, you are playing your karams, walking on fine ice into having to come into the cycle of birth and death over and over. However, if that is what you want or is inscribed then - Vaaheguroo. I beg you, by not pursuing this and channeling your energy into something else e.g. doing paath etc. you are making that one step to God, for him to make millions to you.

I am not here to judge you or criticise what YOU ultimately want to do, as we alone are subject to our own karma and there is no rush to merge with Vaaheguroo - if that is not preordained - for we want to be in a instance where we feel total pyaar for him and thirst for his name. (I hope this makes sense).

I hope you get through this and whatever happens - a lesson has been learnt - as that is what both life and sikhi is about - being a student and learning.

Take Care Jee.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!