True Saints - Who Are They?

Guest lostindarkness

Guest lostindarkness

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Guru roop cyber sangat ji,

I have wandered from saint to saint like the bhatts said in Guru Granth Sahib Ji,

"rehiou sa(n)th ho ttol saadhh bahuthaerae ddit(h)ae ||

I have been searching for the Saints; I have seen so many Holy and spiritual people."

But I read again and again as it says in Gatha,

"paramaano parajanth aakaaseh dheep loa sikhanddaneh | gashaen nain bhaaraen naanak binaa saadhoo n sidhaathae |2|

Even if the mortal could reduce himself to the size of an atom, and shoot through the ethers, worlds and realms in the blink of an eye, O Nanak, without the Holy Saint, he shall not be saved. ||2||"

Is there any blessed saint in the world who the sangat can recomend I go to who can help me through the darkness?

Sei Pyaare Mel Jinaa Miliya Tera Naam Chit Aavae!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Once Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale went to Harkhowal to see Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji.

zzzz.jpgThey were going Vichar when suddenly tears began to flow from Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji'S eyes. Sant Jawala Singh Ji saw this and asked "Sant Ji Tusi Udaas Kathaie Ho? (Why are you sad Sant Ji?)

Sant Jawala Singh Ji then said we were together in our past life, we are together in this life and we will be together in our next life. I will do Langar di seva and you will spread the Vidiya.

santjawalasingh.jpgThe reason why tears began to flow from Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji's eyes was because Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji was about to go back home to Sachkhand. Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji knew why Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji was shedding tears so in Bairaag bachan by Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji was given to Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest lostindarkness

I understand all this abot past saints but who can do I look to now?

I need to find a saint who is here amongst us now?

who is there?

I understand that Guru Sahib is always with us but without the guidance of a Saint/Experienced Gursikh we cannot progress spiritually.

For example we look to the lifestories of Saints for inspiration and maryada issues..

AKJ sangat look to Sant Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji

Taksal Sangat look to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

I'm searching.... please help me

I understand that Guru Sahib is always with us but without the guidance of a Saint/Experienced Gursikh we cannot progress spiritually.

Not really true - you're searching everywhere, have you looked inside Guru Granth Sahib Ji? All your doubts/darkness/questions will be dispelled. Any true Sant will direct you to Guru Sahib.

Register properly so I can PM you......

I understand all this abot past saints but who can do I look to now?

I need to find a saint who is here amongst us now?

who is there?

For example we look to the lifestories of Saints for inspiration and maryada issues..

AKJ sangat look to Sant Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji

Taksal Sangat look to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

you do not understand brother, why do u need to go to a sant, when you can go to maharaj himself, the one who made the sant in the first place............. ?

Guru is Ang Sang and he is much closer and present than we think........... realise that Guru is with you, follow Gurus Hukam.

quit searching, the search is over, you have the greatest gift, go sit in the sangat and sing kirtan, and serve the sangat and the world........

Guest lostindarkness

I understand that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is everything

But to find out what the subtle nuisances of Gurbani actually mean you need the Sangat of those who are blessed by God...

I'm trying to find those rangle sajjan - please help me!

Veer ji, you are seeking a very very high thing,

my advice to you is to find in whose presence you experience anand in,

all sevaks are going to be biased and tell you sakis to get you to follow their particular jatha, etc...

you need to spend personal time with each Mahapurukh and ask questions and get direct answers with no biased sevadars interfering, see which Saint's forehead and eyes radiate brilliance to you, and whose melodious voice rings with nectar in your ears, and in whose presence you are drawn into peace, and as soon as you are removed from that presence you again yearn to re-experience that peace.

For some people peace is obtained by:

keeping alive the memory of past saints

reading/singing shabds, doing seva

reading spiritual books etc...

it is all a matter of personal temperament, some people need direct, interpersonal guidance from one who is actually God-conscious to attain peace, and when one has that desire to meet true Mahapurukhs books, singing and service seem empty without that experience.

To be a Sikh, Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj must be respected as the Living Guru or Resovoir of Knowledge for the whole Sikh Faith,

but should we not follow what is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji itself, where on virtually every light-filled limb the praises of saints and doing the satsang of saints is sung?

all of the guru-ordained purataan sampardais also find it acceptable for one to have a Gurdev,

Good luck on your Search

Guest lostindarkness

Valli Singh veer ji,

you obviously sound like someone who has found a great and blessed mahapurakh

please help me

I do not have the budhhi to detect high mahapurakhs

I have been fooled before many times

Please - someone anyone???