Tattoos And Sikhi

KamalaJatt

lol...............im amritdhari and i got two tattoos..........BUT..........before anyone gets their dandeh out to beat me i had them done BEFORE maharaj blessed me...............so ive had them for about 8yrs not and mine teo are on the bicep area and to be honest.......they dont realy meaqn much to me and i hardly ever look and them for comfort or inspriation..............lol...........one is chinese for Love and on Jananese for Friend.............at first i used to kinda think "oh wow, waheguru is my freind and my one true love" but i ive realised i dont need a tatoo to tell me that..............

:)

just trying to give a balacned view here...........a tatoo is for life remember and something that may sound like a good idea now may not be so in 10-20 yrs time when ur kids look at you and say "Dad, can i had a tatoo like urz?"

:)

rest is up to u.

I know this is completly off topic but Servent of the Khalsa, I DIDNT KNOW SpongBob Squarepats was a SINGH!!! hahaha!!

I love the way ur avatar is looking up at ur name!! made me giggle for a good few minutes this morning!! hehee

Thank you all for your replies. I cant remember who said it, but I'm not "going to get one no matter what you guys say". I wanted to know what everyone's views were and see if it made me think differently.

Veerjee, Will you paint a rental car? No right ?.. Our body is on rent from waheguru ji and he won't like us to alter his property/work with tattoos and so on :)

That was a really nice way of putting it and makes a lot of sense. Thats pretty much changed my mind and made me think about the reasons why i wanted one. Thank you for clearing things up for me paaji.Fateh

I wanted to know what your views ngon being a Singh and havi a tattoo

How can u be a "Singh" and have a name like "kamlajatt"?!

My name isn't KamalaJatt, My name is Kamaldeep Singh. KamalaJatt is my music tuition/Production company name. Its a twist on Ustad Lall Chand YamalaJatt. It has nothing to do with "what caste i am", its in honour one of the great punjabi Ustads. Take it as you wish just don't start an arguement about it as it has nothing to do with this topic. Peace and Bless

Fateh

I saw a new ''singer'' with baba deep singh ji on his arm, found it disgraceful. youth think its teek to get tattoos of a khanda or ik onkar for example a friend i used to talk to the amliest of the bunch in my year hes got a tattoooo of ik onkar and he goes around getting drunk everyday....