New Video Baba Bhindranwallia Veh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AK 47 JAtha veerji,

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji? Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji?

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Baba Deep Singh, Gen. Hari Singh Nalwa, Akali Baba Phula Singh?

But does it mean they werent Shaheed?

Same, if you don't write Shaheed to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, it wont change the fact that they are shaheed.

Shaheeds don't die, they are always present in the form of the 96 Crori Khalsa Fauj.

BTW, bored veerji, pm me your email addres, I will send you the song.

3 of the Panj Piare were Shaheed at Chamkaur Sahib

Bhai Himmat Singh

Bhai Mohkam Singh

Bhai Sahib Singh

AK 47 JAtha veerji,

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji? Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji?

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Baba Deep Singh, Gen. Hari Singh Nalwa, Akali Baba Phula Singh?

But does it mean they werent Shaheed?

Same, if you don't write Shaheed to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, it wont change the fact that they are shaheed.

Shaheeds don't die, they are always present in the form of the 96 Crori Khalsa Fauj.

BTW, bored veerji, pm me your email addres, I will send you the song.

3 of the Panj Piare were Shaheed at Chamkaur Sahib

Bhai Himmat Singh

Bhai Mohkam Singh

Bhai Sahib Singh

Veerji, where have I said that 3 of the 5 Pyare werent Shaheed?

A Singh told me we do not put Shaheed in front of Mahapursh's names...

What you guys arguing about? Sant Jee is alive! And not only is he alive, he is alive and kicking, alive and breathing! And guess what, I know exactly where he is.

Sant Jee is in the heart of every Gursikh who loves Gurbani

Sant Jee is in the heart of every Gursikh who feels the pain of the Panth

Sant Jee is in the heart of every Gursikh who is willing to sacrifice his/her life for Sikhi

Sant Jee is in the heart of every Gursikh who doesn't fear taking on the biggest powers when it comes to safeguarding Sikh interests

What you guys talking about? Sant Jee is very much alive! Remember what he said? Physical death I fear not! So it doesn't matter if he is physically alive or dead. His legacy lives on. Sant Jee wasn't just a person, he was a revolution by himself. Bodies die, revolutions, ideas and dreams don't!

He is right to an extent, khalistan zindabaad.

When we have many clowns running around, who claim that Sant Ji going to be back at this year...

Only one person knew were Sant Ji is and when they going to be back => Baba Thakur Singh Ji.