Amitabh Bachan And His Love Of The Sikhs

+Singh_is_King+

Ek Granth, Ek Panth, Ek Maryada

The known family lineage of the famous Bollywood actor is as below:

Sir Khem Singh Bedi (1832-1904), had 2 sons Kartar Singh Bedi and Gurbaksh Singh Bedi. Gurbaksh Singh`s grand 'DAUGHER' was Teji Bedi and his son is Amitabh Bachan.

Before all the Sikhs get too excited ,there is a very dark side to this family. Sir Khem singh Bedi claimed to a decendant of the Guru`s and claimed to be the 15TH Guru (after Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji).

He had been bought off by the British to undermine the Gurdwara Sudar Lehar. The Arya Samaj bought him of to strenghten the Bipren Ki Reet in the Gurdwaras. He used to openly preach that Sikhs were Hindus. He used the *EDTIED: Pre-Warning Given* to argue that the Gurus were descendants of Hindu King Ram`s children as Bedi`s and Sodhi`s. He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus which provides the essence of Purans and Upanishads.

He was widely disliked by the panth, but on the back of the finances from the Arya Samaj, he set up a Sodak Committee in 1897 of his hand picked people, to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachitar Natak which had been introduced into Panjab from Bengal via the Nirmalas between 1875 and 1900.

He died a very distraught man from painful illness. Kartar Singh Bedi was a staunch supporter of the Mahant Narian Das who murdered 130 Sikhs at Nankana Sahib in 1921. Gurbaksh Singh Bedi was notoriously anti panthic and used to go on Hindu stages to declare that Sikhs are Hindus. Clearly there are still remnants of this wraped thinking amongst us in guise of Dehras and Jathas.

Sir Khem Singh Bedi`s great grandson Amitabh Bachan stood alongside Rajiv Gandhi in June 1984 to applaud the destruction of Sri Akaal Takat Sahib to flush out terrorists (he personally congratulated Indria Ghandi for her efforts) , and later in Oct 1984 he famously said to Rajiv Ghandi that 'we have to teach the bastards a lesson`.

To date he has never condemmed the genocide of the Sikhs on the streets of Delhi and other Indian towns. We shouldn`t really be surprised though should we ! -he is simply carrying on with his forfathers tradition of trying to destroy the distinctively sovereign Khalsa who is pure -ie free from Bipren Ki Reet (words of the Brahmin).

Never Forget 1984

Guru Granth, Guru Panth, Guru Khalsa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT RUBBISH!

YOU SAID :

Sir Khem Singh Bedi (1832-1904), had 2 sons Kartar Singh Bedi and Gurbaksh Singh Bedi. Gurbaksh Singh`s grandson was Teji Bedi and his son is Amitabh Bachan.

WRONG : TEJI KAUR BACHAN WAS AMITBAH BACHANS MOTHER NOT FATHER!

This is his correct background :

Born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Amitabh Bachchan hails from a Hindu Kayastha family.

His father, Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan was a well-known Hindi poet, while his mother, Teji Bachchan was a Sikh from Faisalabad (now in Pakistan).

Bachchan was initially named Inquilab, inspired from the phrase Inquilab Zindabad, during the Indian independence struggle, but was re-christened Amitabh which means, "the light that would never go off." Though his surname was Srivastava, his father had adopted the pen-name Bachchan, under which he published all his works.

------------------

Im glad I cleared that up and I doubt the rest of the articles credibility.

Yes Amitabh is a hindu but has respect fro Sikhi due to hsi mother. After her death he went to Harmandir sahib with hsi wife , son adn daughter in law to pay his respects.

THE AMOUNT OF LIES/PROPOGANDA POSTED ON THIS FORUM SCARE ME SUMTIMES!

His mother was a Sikh, but he isnt one.

He is one of the instigators of the Sikh Massacres of Delhi 1984. In these pre-planned govt-funded massacres of Sikhs, 15,000 Sikhs were brutally killed in Delhi alone. Thousand Sikh women were brutally (gang)raped. Innocent children murdered mercilessly.

In early november 1984, Amitabh Bachchan was shown on television inciting people to kill Sikhs after the assassination of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. He said that the Sikhs had not only assassinated Indira Gandhi, but they had killed the mother of the nation.

He raised the slogan ‘Khoon ke chheente Indira ko marne walon ke gharon tak pahunchne chahiye (The bloodstains must reach the houses of those who killed Indira)’.

And before someone asks for evidence; Babu Singh Dukhia, who lost 40 of his Sikh relatives in the massacres, himself saw Bachchan saying that on T.V.

Not sure about all the background but can definately remember reading about/hearign about him stating to Rajiv Ghandi in 1984 that 'we have to teach the bastards a lesson`.

Quite sure that this issue was bought back into the limelight through various Sikh News articles just last year.

WHAT RUBBISH!

YOU SAID :

Sir Khem Singh Bedi (1832-1904), had 2 sons Kartar Singh Bedi and Gurbaksh Singh Bedi. Gurbaksh Singh`s grandson was Teji Bedi and his son is Amitabh Bachan.

WRONG : TEJI KAUR BACHAN WAS AMITBAH BACHANS MOTHER NOT FATHER!

This is his correct background :

Born in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Amitabh Bachchan hails from a Hindu Kayastha family.

His father, Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan was a well-known Hindi poet, while his mother, Teji Bachchan was a Sikh from Faisalabad (now in Pakistan).

Bachchan was initially named Inquilab, inspired from the phrase Inquilab Zindabad, during the Indian independence struggle, but was re-christened Amitabh which means, "the light that would never go off." Though his surname was Srivastava, his father had adopted the pen-name Bachchan, under which he published all his works.

------------------

Im glad I cleared that up and I doubt the rest of the articles credibility.

Yes Amitabh is a hindu but has respect fro Sikhi due to hsi mother. After her death he went to Harmandir sahib with hsi wife , son adn daughter in law to pay his respects.

THE AMOUNT OF LIES/PROPOGANDA POSTED ON THIS FORUM SCARE ME SUMTIMES!

StarSingh, you are entitled your opinion and I mine. I do thank you for pointing out a very obvious error. My initial post said '5th Guru' that was a silly typo on my part and I should have said '15th Guru'. In that, Sir Kem Singh Bedi believed he was the 15th descendant of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and was a huge anti-Gurmat promoter.

I also thank you that Teji Bedi was Amitabhs mother (not father).

I have corrected both points in my original post. I applaud your knowledge of Bollywood !

However, the fact remains Amitabh is anti-Sikh. He may have married a Sikh (which just goes to show with his strong 'Hindu pedigree and heritage') that he regards Sikhs as Hindus. Its all very well having a family trip/ PR stunt to Harminder Sahib trying to get popular Punjabi votes -nothing more.

More importantly, Amitabh did applaud the destruction of Sri Akaal Takat Sahib to flush out terrorists (he personally congratulated Indria Ghandi for her efforts) , and later in Oct 1984 he famously said to Rajiv Ghandi that 'we have to teach the bastards a lesson`.

He also commented just after Indria Ghandi's death that 'the mother of the nation has been killed' which catalysed the butchery of the Sikhs in Delhi.

This no one can deny.

Khem Singh Bedi was not Sikh he made his own Singh Sabha movememnt the Sanathan one and maintained that Sikhs were Hindus he opposed great legends like Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha who spoke the truth and wrote the Book Hum Hindu Nahin

WJKK WJKF Sarpanch Sahib, You are absolutely right. Unfortunately this type Sanathan mumbo jumbo is still rife today. WJKK, WJKF.

If you want to show lineages and ancestory then Khem Singh Bedi was a direct descendant of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. So what direction do you want your research to go in now?? Amitabh is a descendent of Guru Nanak Dev Ji?? Using actions of forefathers as a basis to add weight to your accusations can end up falling flat.

In short Amitabjh was probably part of millions of people who in 1984 had it in for Sikhs. Even Sikhs had it in for Sikhs. The times were clouded by Govt propaganda and corrupt Sikh leaders who purposely led people make the wrong judgements. If Amitabh was physically involved in deaths then he needs to come clean. On the other hand he could have been part of the millions who at that time felt Sikhs were evil.

k but heres the thing.... hope someone cud answer my question...

Why does this guy proclaims himself as a Sikh on national media when he bitterly hates the concept behind sikhism? .... I saw a statement from him in a newspaper way back saying that hes a "half sikh" :@