American Doller Is Going To Crash

Sukhdev89

Yh i saw this video a few months back. I reckon its a hoax.

Why would the government stop at just stopping his radio show? They would've cleaned all these videos off the net and "disposed" of him before anyone had a chance to see this.

Its got to be a hoax, although i do admit the economy is in such a state that we cant comprehend.

WJKK WJKF

the yanks love their conspiracy theories, makes them feel like the little guy even though they are the world's super empire.

anyway, its february and i dont see any change. nor any french franks. and whiles were on the subject, why are interest rates so low and the pound on the decline? its almost as if the british govt want us to spend all our money.

can somebody please tell me the advatages and disadvantages on it....

lol this is my homework... but i am only finding disadvantages on it... no advantage....

it also tell to change ur money currency.. i think i'll tell my dad to change the dollers into rupees... " Khalistan nu chalooooo, Punjab nu Chaloooo"

vaheguru ji ka khlasa, vaheguru ji ki fateh..

advantages: a fresh start, allows restructuring of the economy, gets people hopeful/optimistic and happy. those are poor advantages though, so i suggest you get an economics source (site/book) and look at historical examples of introducing new currencies. hopefully that will give you ideas on what advantages you may get from introducing the 'amero'.

i am really confuse after watching this video..

i had to do assignment for my AMerican Governmnet Class.... on Amero...

and found out this video.....

i think its time to go back to our Desh... APna Punjab.. cuz its getting scary in the western countries..

so please advice back...

This is a VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC. American dollar is going to collapse(infact the currency is going to collapse). Every country is going to face the heat of economic crisis. A person can run but CANNOT HIDE from the economic crisis. India (including Punjab) is going to go through A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY TOUGH TIME. My advice is that sikhs need to buy AGRICULTURAL LAND in west and START TO LIVE A UNIFIED COMMUNITY LIFE. I have a strong feeling that Satguru jee is going to take seva from lots of western sikhs in the near future in establishing Khalsa Raj in Punjab.

Punjab at present is completely corrupt and HYPCRITIC society. Though there are individuals with Guru kirpa but as a whole the society is completely corrupt, selfish, jealoush, chugglis, slander, not worth living for a dignifed gursikh to be honest.