Sikh Missionary College

Gurdaspuria E12

Veer Charpree jee ive sent you the report. Check your messages.

Inder Singh jee you said Ropar missionary college principals are nastik, but have you even met principle Baljeet Singh jee? I would not be suprised if you didnt even know his name. You should not make random attacks on people who doing great seva for the panth. Look at his student like Pinderpal Singh, Amarjit Singh, Amrik Singh (chandigarh) Ajmer Singh (karnal), Singh Sahib Ranjoadh Singh. The person you call a nastik is the teacher of all these great parchark.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Charpree jee ive sent you the report. Check your messages.

Inder Singh jee you said Ropar missionary college principals are nastik, but have you even met principle Baljeet Singh jee? I would not be suprised if you didnt even know his name. You should not make random attacks on people who doing great seva for the panth. Look at his student like Pinderpal Singh, Amarjit Singh, Amrik Singh (chandigarh) Ajmer Singh (karnal), Singh Sahib Ranjoadh Singh. The person you call a nastik is the teacher of all these great parchark.

Ghorandhar ji

i did not say they are nastics.I said that most of these people are supporters of kala afghana.I have named the persons.Principal of Ropar missionary college whose name figures is Surinder singh.

Please do not twist my post.Any comment on Josh,Jagmohan singh ,Fardiabad missionaries

• 1 month later...

khalsa panth jeeeooo u want to have naam simran sikhi n believe in everything dat any of our guroos have riten as pure truth (sri guru dasam granthi sahib jee maharaj) and missionary society is complte oppsoite 2 damdami taksaal it has a different rehat n dey also believe that baba deep singh jees head was departed from der body and dat dey didnt carry on fiting wen dey didd!!! i wud advise you to stay away from manmukhs like them because they have no right to tlk bout sikhi like this they have a special way of brainwashing u n believe me its wrking across sangat in india where missionary has efected da most as long as you stai awai from ppl lyk dem den u have ur sikhi by all means bhul chuk maafee jeo!

maafee jeeo wat i ment was dat dey dnt beleive dat baba deep singh jees head came off from their body and dey carried on fiting wen dey did!! sori maafee jeeo