Panthic Ekta - Do Something About it

Mkhalsa

We are always focusing on differences and problems and hatred. I thought I would post some things that AKJ and DDT have in common:

-seven nitnem banis

-importance of bani and gurmantar

-importance of reading/pronouncing bani "shudh"

-importance of humble seva of gursikhs

-gursikha da pyaar

-fight for khalistan

-many shaheeds died from each jatha for the panth

-importance in the larivaar form of guru sahib

-love of sarbloh

-importance of bana

-khalsa colors

-keeping dhari parkash

-importance of doing extra banis such as sukhmani sahib, keeping sehaj patts

-emphasis on importance of taking amrit

-encourage everyone to wear dastar as an important khalsa rehat

-Gatka (a form of "shastarvidiya")

This is just some things I could think of off the top of my head. If you have any more, ADD THEM! Also, Please post similarities between these jathas and others. Lets get some love flowing.

Admin Note: Just want to add in here that any posts off topic or trying to create divisions will be deleted no questions asked. -2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ONe more thing and very importan i love .... .

Both kirtan ffrom both jathas are soo GREAT! They are sung with pyar and all singh wit guru jis hymns and get everyone too also!

The raensbais and kirtan darbars both sides put out are great. Even though i dont like dividing the two ... there shouldnt be ... but there it ... but they are both great and chardi kala singhs. I know great singhs from both sides and show soo much love when doing kirtan, simran, bani, SEVA!!

That is another thing, when it comes to SEVA i know no one will back down. :umm:

bhul chuk maph!

I thought I would post some things that AKJ and DDT have in common:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerji,

The whole Khalsa Panth have this in common!!! Anyone who takes Khande Bata da Amrit have this in common!!!

When I took Amrit on Sunday I was told that my Caste, Creed, Family is now the Khalsa, regardless of Jatha.

Guest rsingh
The whole Khalsa Panth have this in common!!! Anyone who takes Khande Bata da Amrit have this in common!!!

When I took Amrit on Sunday I was told that my Caste, Creed, Family is now the Khalsa, regardless of Jatha.

^_^^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

guru khalsa ji we all got to stop dis hatered an get to gether.........no matter wich jatha u r from we r all da bachay of our father guru gibind singh ji......he din tell us to split an fight between each other................WE NEED TO GET LOVE HAPPENIN HERE KHALSA JIO..........our paanth is in danger in som ways an da ppl hu r contributin to dis damage r takin da advantage of us fightin between each other..............our youngester r being told dat our shaheeds in da 1984s on onwards r terroist.........i personally hav a really close friend hu has been brought up bein told dat sant jarnail singh je was a terriosts, was part of da gov an he was involved in da attckes........not jus him but da singhs like bhai fauja singh ji.....jinda an sukha an many singhs with him r bein blamed an given da wrong view( sadh sangat ji no mattaer wat jatha dey r our shaheeds" enhike kirpa ke sajay hum hai".....we all r da sikhs of da guru!!).... wacko.gif dis is goin too far khalsa jio....................dey r getin an changin out history wacko.gif :umm: ......dey r attackin our parcharaks......our sikhi preechers...........KHALSA JI WE ERGENTLYY NEED TO COM TO

GETHER AN FIX DESSE PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE JIO!!!

bhulla chukka maaf........koi shabad kisday varudboliaa kaiaa hoaay tah maafkario je teh please correct me in my wrong areas

DEGH TEGH FATEH!!! RAAG KAREGA KHALSA

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I do not associate myself with either of these two jathebandis as whole but I have uttermost respect for both the AKJ and Taksal...

When thing which comes to my mind when I think about unity in these two Jathebandis is: KHALSA RAAJ

Please keep on posting similar posts and keep out the crappy controveries.... Don't ruin the whole thread!