New Baba Nihal Singh Ji Nihang Katha

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Mahapursh used to refer it as Damdamay Sahib wali Taksal. The actual "Damdami Taksal" name became common in the last 40-45 or so years. Still it doesn't change the fact that it cAme outta Misl Shaheedan ji.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAEHGURU JI KI FATEH

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Have you heard their history of the Taksal - it's online at Gurmatveechar?

They actually use the words "Damdami Taksal" - think they also mention it in the recording where they name Sant Kartar Singh Ji as their successor.

Your other points can be interpreted in different ways - I was just pointing out that your sources were wrong (Thank Akaal Ji that someone recorded their bachans!).

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to Sriman Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Sahib ji's katha about Taskal's jathedari to Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji.. Sant ji said Damdamay Sahib wale Taksal still. Akaal

Please don't get me wrong brother, I did my santhiyaa from Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji's student; I am just trying to make the point that we should support each other and stand tall together. Akal

• 3 weeks later...

^exactly

FROM damdama sahib maharaj gave/completed santhiyaa to Baba Deep Singh Ji, jathedar of Tarna Dal, providing him with orders to spread the mukh-bol of gurbani the way it should be read, thus Damdame Sahib Vali Taksal/Damdami Taksal. Still doesn't change the fact that Damdami Taksal was once an entity of Misl Shaheedan Tarna Dal

^exactly

FROM damdama sahib maharaj gave/completed santhiyaa to Baba Deep Singh Ji, jathedar of Tarna Dal, providing him with orders to spread the mukh-bol of gurbani the way it should be read, thus Damdame Sahib Vali Taksal/Damdami Taksal. Still doesn't change the fact that Damdami Taksal was once an entity of Misl Shaheedan Tarna Dal

Thats ones interpretation and misconception. Taksaals maryada is different to that of tarna dal, as stated and written by the jathedaars, i have never heard the jathedars of taksaal state that they were part of tarna dal and them moved away, if anything they always state taksaal started by guru gobind singh, baba deep singh jee 1st jathedar - damdama sahib etc etc then sant jarnail singh states im the present jathedar of the samparda.

Once again, just listen to Katha called "Ithaas Damdami Taksal" by Srimaan Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa.

It's on gurmatveechar.com and not difficult to understand.....

It's a pointless argument in any case and just driven by egos.

^

whats to laugh at that?

It is history. Did guru sahib start taksal? yes. Was Amar Shaheed Baba Deep Singh ji the first jathedar? yes. But Taksal was an off shoot of Shaheedan Misl. Guru sahib gave the orders to start it to teach proper santhiya to jangi singhs as well as rest of the panth. Warriors need the saints balance as well. harienvela and taksals maryada isnt too diiferent. Taksali Bana got adopted durring times of peace. Durring puratan days, there were 3 Classes of Soldiers. Singha, Nihnag Singha, and Akaali Nihang Singha. Singha in times of peace were allowed to disarm and only wear a kirpan if they wanted. They could Wear there normal dress and work their respected professions whether it was farming business tailors etc. Some devoted their lives to parchar and santhiya and adopted the white, or color of saint hood and purity. nihang singha had to remain shaster dhari kamar kaase tyar bar tyar neel baana or orange shaheedi bana at all times as full time soldiers. Akaalis ofcourse were the generals.