Why Girls "don't Find Sikh Turbaned Men Attractive"

I don't think this is true. If a guy is well groomed, physically fit, attractive and has a nice personality, girls will be attracted to him, regardless of turban.

Some guys wih turbans look very smart. Girls will check out the whole package, a turban alone doesn't automatically mean girls will find you unattractive.

But talking superficially, if you are butt ugly with no style , then turban or no turban, girls will not find you attractive. Confidence counts for so much and most women you talk to put that on the top of their want list. If you are a giddarh or unsure of yourself, it puts girls off. They want to feel protected. In the UK, where they are likley to be targetted by sullay, it is even more important.

You can put an evolutionary perspective to it. Girls want someone who will look after them in various ways. Including physically and financially (amongst other things).

So in the end, a turban plays little part in it. In East London you see all manner of kuria with bearded sullah, most of who have converted. You need to ask, why don't they mind?

well i went bank once and the gorii wanted to stroke my daree because she found it attractive, so i let her :)

Ranjhaya!!!

This Topic is just pathetic why are you lot bothered?? we just need 2 concentrate on jaapin naam reading bani doing seva etc. we dont have time for girls. when the right time comes you will get a girl. and that is when you are goin 2 get married

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Dastar Vale Bande are attractive :D I get women all the time! . . . .

post-13420-1238840916_thumb.jpg

:p

Er...sorry to have to be the one to tell you this brother but they actually look like geezers mate....lol

Singh, go to specsavers!

Nothing more attractive to true Sikhs is one who is humbled enought to wear guru ji's bana and humbled themselves to be a GurSikh and not arrogent and attention seeking player.

A real Sikh follows a Sikh lifestyle and that is what should attact the opposite gender of Sikh origin... because they accept you for who you are and the person within. If you wear the bana yet act like a complete <banned word filter activated> and a fool or like a drunk and give a bad image of turbanned Sikhs then no one will respect you or take you seriously.

Sikh guys should role model themselves on Dashmesh pitta ji or other upstanding respected male figures in Sikhism and Sikh women should model themselves on strong Sikh mothers and heroic figures of the past. Because this modern world is superfical one day this fashion is in and the next its not... in the western world in 1970s if you didnt have long hair or beard you was seen as unfashionable so the media and fashion is fickle... just remember who you are, and be proud to be different and of your glorious proud history and unique spiritual identity.

Dastar Vale Bande are attractive :D I get women all the time! . . . .

post-13420-1238840916_thumb.jpg

:p

Er...sorry to have to be the one to tell you this brother but they actually look like geezers mate....lol

Singh, go to specsavers!

Haha Dhan Guru Nanak! They are geezas!! lmao i wouldnt really do that in real life :rolleyes:

well i went bank once and the gorii wanted to stroke my daree because she found it attractive, so i let her :)

ahahahhaha

I dont let anyone touch my dhariii its ''crucial''

Sikh men ARE attractive, and many women/girls find them to. Believe me.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

not all....