Questions For Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal?

SunSingh

i cannot open the rar file - which media player plays these files?

You need to download something like WinRAR to decompress these files before you can download these files. Go to

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

and click WinRAR 3.80 link. When you are given the option, choose to be able to decompress ZIP and RAR files and ignore the rest. You need to extract the files in WinRAR before they will work (same as you would do with a zip file in winzip).

Regards,

K.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother,

Where did I say that I am a brahmgyani?

I have meet and spoke with both of these great Mahapurukhs

(talked to Sant Jagjit Singh ji for hours last week).

I was talking to Kalyug because I know he is interested in Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa,

Sant Jagjit Singh ji is completely against the use of meat or any kind of intoxicant

and sant's words are one, not two or conditional,

this is a question of maryada not brahmgyan, so who better to ask then someone

who lives the maryada?

Baba Nihal Singh ji has already answered these questions in his kathas online

saying that sukha.chatkha is for war times.

Thanks for your response, Veer Ji.

I guess I just wanted Sant Jagjit Singh explain the reasons for his strict injunctions against meat and intoxicants, and whether he believes Sikhi allows for chatka and sukhnidaan in war time. I also wanted to know his views on Nihang maryada.

I am coming closer to the belief that there are two separate sets of rules for Khalsa Sipahi, for whom a tamogun diet comprised of flesh and the use of Sukha is not mandatory but acceptable, and a Gursikh who wants to be a Jeevanmukt through naamabyaas for whom meat and sukha would be distractions on the path. I just wonder how a Gursikh is supposed to follow the ideal of Sant-Sipahi as these paths would appear to be mutually exclusive, and I would have likes his guidance on the matter.

Regards,

K.

Guest fordcapri
can u ask baba ji why some people still think Baba Jarnail singh Bhindranwale r still alive wen they were really saheed in 1984?

i have herd people talk about this and it upsets me as i got inspired by them and wot they did and took amrit last year and this upsets me..

Have you heard these people who say him jumped in to the Sarovar and swam to Pakistan????

I rember people saying that at time. Complete idiots.

Even if anyone don’t think the above but think that Sant Jarnal Singh jis is alive theyre mad.

When they pulled out the bodies of the shaeeds they took pictures of his.

How could he have escaped it was all cordend off???

If he was alive do you think a brave man like that would be in hiding?

aske thm these questions bring them to thier senses. only simple people belive this.