Islamic Taliban Militants Try To Impose Shariah On Pakistani Sikhs

cool water

lets face it what can we do? by cool water's post i think he is the only one capable of doing anything. i'll contact the sas and charter a plane to flow over pakitoon-land, where cool water can parachute out and go rambo on the taliban. then all sikhs there can celebrate and cool water will be first sikh maharajah since ranjit singh.

on a more serious note, seriously what can we do? can any of you who read this fight? read a map? know how to live off the land? how to plan and use tactics? the answer is no and that makes me think why these threads are even made. judging from above its just about having a pop at dal khalsa rather than helping these people. as a race we have no unity, the very thing guru gobind singh did when he created the khalsa. now khalsa is nothing more than a surname that some converts use as a holier-than-thou type thing. and i can seriously see why. going to a gurudwara its annoying to see everyone gossiping - especially the old men. other sikhs are on missions to purge sikhi of all undeserving sikhs. some khatris/ramgarhia/jatts still fight over caste issues. and the rest of us sikhs walk around with there heads in the clouds, with blatant disregard for others. eating your roti in a gurudwara till your fat and then walking down the street stepping on people's feet without apologising because your a 'khalsa' (yeah you know who you are) :((

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how the people who start beating the war drums on each and every issue regarding Hindus have suddenly discovered they are helpless when it comes to Islamic extremism

why cant people raise awareness through protests, informatio exchage etc rather than sit and moan that we cant do anything

or is it that they prefer to vent their bravery agaist a perceived soft target like the Hindus - most of whom dont even know that they are supposed to be our mortal enemies

Wait a minute, the news article states the Sikh Community (above articles state around 35 families, other I have read say around 15-25 families) paid 20,000,000 rupees for jizia. That is a lot of money, especially since these Sikhs live in the tribal regions which I suspect is not very well off economically. So where did they get the money from? I mean, 20,000,000 rupees is equal to $301,712.40 dollars Canadian, I don't think 35 families in Canada would able to pay this off.

20,000,000.00 PKR

= 301,712.40 CAD (Canadian Dollars)

= 248,447.20 USD (United States Dollars)

= 190,487.63 EUR (Euro)

= 168,167.65 GBP (United Kingdom Pounds)

oh it seems chorankawala also wants to go on the rambo-mission to paktoon land. right i'll get two tickets and parachutes then.

let me just say this: do you see iraqis fighting foreign wars? no. why? because they've been invaded. in their country when someone says 'lets go get the iranians', people there laugh. because firstly they need to get rid of the americans.

furhtermore, if britiain was invaded by russia, would the british still be able to go and fight the argies if the falklands were taken by them? no. if you cant understand what i'm saying then shoot yourself now as we really dont need your ignorance in the panth.

and by using phrases like mortal enemy (the sikh nation doesnt have human mortal enemies)and hindus dont know (yeah right), there is something we should learn. its time we stopped marching to the beat of other's drums. dont listen to those who wish us to do the bidding of the hindus/muslims/goreh. at the end of the day they want whats best for them, which is us taking the risks for them.

by the way, 2desi you struck on a good point. looks like cool water has been a bit 'hindustani' with the truth.

Sikhs in NWFP area are quite propsperous compared to Sikhs in Sindh (hardly any) or Nanakpanthi Sindhis...

Out of the 40-50,000 Sikhs in whole Pakistan, about 10-15,000 are living in NWFP alone. I think they should migrate to other regions like in Nankana Sahib area of Punjab. The locals, wheter in NWFP or Nankana Sahib respect the Sikhs quite a lot... Its only those hardliners that are a problem...

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

the point being made is that sikhs have to open their eyes to the realities surrounding us

we cant be victims to aimless scaremongering and racist hate talk which is against the very message of Sikhi

and in refernence to the Dal Khalsa in the UK - these are the same people who never tire about talkig about the evil bahmans and the RSS hand in everything whilst keeping mum about the state of sikh brothers in states like Pakistan becuase it does not suit their political positiion

Sikhs have no problem in Pakistan .. end of go to Nanakana Sahib with the Jatha and see for youself,twadeh thar sapph larda rehnda,If you want to ahead and believe the exaggerated Indian Media and so on go do so, just for your info Sikhs were caught drug dealing and were fined what you want us to say???

And before you and cool water harp on about Gurdwareh being blown up and so on due to this so called threat I can assure you and others not ONE Gurdwara will be touched on destroyed you have my word,if you have never been to Pakistan and never seen the ground reality then how can you sit here and go on about us

Dal Khalsa is on ISIs payrole ..how will slaves revolt against their masters ...and yea truely said ..they will find a rss hand here too..maybe declare taliban as wing of muslim activists of rss ..hehehehehe :D

Pay roll yeah and so must be all the other pro Khalistan groups Sikh Federation,Babbars,and all others who want freedom for Khalistan ,wheres your pay roll then huh? Seeing as your anti Khalistan.Indian agencies are activley supporting the break up of Pakistan itself ,by funding insurgents like the recent attack in the Police academy in Lahore.

Sikhs are living peacefully in Pakistan whats your problem?Majority of the Sikhs in the NWFP deal in drugs therfore some have been rounded up if you dont believe me watch the sky news report,

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Tal...ion_of_Pakistan

lets face it what can we do? by cool water's post i think he is the only one capable of doing anything. i'll contact the sas and charter a plane to flow over pakitoon-land, where cool water can parachute out and go rambo on the taliban. then all sikhs there can celebrate and cool water will be first sikh maharajah since ranjit singh.

on a more serious note, seriously what can we do? can any of you who read this fight? read a map? know how to live off the land? how to plan and use tactics? the answer is no and that makes me think why these threads are even made. judging from above its just about having a pop at dal khalsa rather than helping these people. as a race we have no unity, the very thing guru gobind singh did when he created the khalsa. now khalsa is nothing more than a surname that some converts use as a holier-than-thou type thing. and i can seriously see why. going to a gurudwara its annoying to see everyone gossiping - especially the old men. other sikhs are on missions to purge sikhi of all undeserving sikhs. some khatris/ramgarhia/jatts still fight over caste issues. and the rest of us sikhs walk around with there heads in the clouds, with blatant disregard for others. eating your roti in a gurudwara till your fat and then walking down the street stepping on people's feet without apologising because your a 'khalsa' (yeah you know who you are) :((

With your thinking, we might aswell give up and not say anything. I am at the very least raising awareness of the issue. I have posted news articles which state what is going on with Pakistani Sikhs I dont have first hand knowledge so for you to suggest that im being some what economical or "hindustani" with the truth is foolishness as I was merely reposting what was said in pakistani news articles on the matter.

And yes why not have a pop at the pro-pakistan dal khalsa idiots who have done nothing useful for british Sikhs or Sikhs internationally in recent Sikh history. The only Dal Khalsa I would respect is one who wages war on behalf of the Sikhs and their interests on all fronts (social-economic and political) regardless of what govt is or isnt friendly with them like the original dal khalsa was.

If we stay silent then we are as guilty as the taliban types who are harressing and oppressing the innocents of that region. If we even speak up or put pressure on the western and pakistani/indian govt then at least they will see Sikhs do care what is going on and they have to do something or Sikhs will be justified to raise funds to supply military equipment and training to our brothers in faith who are in need of assistance as the international community has failed to take action to help them.

It is better to die fighting as a free man with an ak-47 then live like a slave under oppression of an unjust backward islamic regime. This is the mistake afghan Sikhs made, whe the jihadi's started forming groups to fight the soviets. The Sikhs should have organised them selves into an armed militia to fend of any attacks and capialise on any power vacuum after the soviets had left Afghanistan but instead they were attacked and murdered just as unarmed defenseless Sikhs in india were being murdered by congress mobs and indian govt but only it was the criminal jihadi's who also destroyed and used gurdwara's as bases for their operations. And those afghan Sikhs who survived had ran across the border into pakistan for safety and now the same thing looks like is happening to them in pakistan as the taliban is slowly taking over the area the afghan/pakistani nwfp sikhs deemed safe.

So its time to wake up... persecution of Sikhs is happening and has been happening for far too long and our weak pathetic so called leaders have got their heads buried in money and petite gurdwara politics. If we dont press for action who will?

With your thinking, we might aswell give up and not say anything. I am at the very least raising awareness of the issue. I have posted news articles which state what is going on with Pakistani Sikhs I dont have first hand knowledge so for you to suggest that im being some what economical or "hindustani" with the truth is foolishness as I was merely reposting what was said in pakistani news articles on the matter.

did i say give up? no. so stop putting words in my mouth and acting like an <banned word filter activated>. and your still being economical with the truth. you moan and whinge about the dal khalsa but you are the mirror image. shame you cant see that.

And yes why not have a pop at the pro-pakistan dal khalsa idiots who have done nothing useful for british Sikhs or Sikhs internationally in recent Sikh history. The only Dal Khalsa I would respect is one who wages war on behalf of the Sikhs and their interests on all fronts (social-economic and political) regardless of what govt is or isnt friendly with them like the original dal khalsa was.

and you have done..........? or are going to do..........? can you please provide information on the dal khalsa uk's links with pakistan?

If we stay slient then we are as guilty as the taliban types who are harressing and oppressing the innocents of that region. If we even speak up or put pressure on the western and pakistani/indian govt then at least they will see Sikhs do care what is going on and they have to do something or Sikhs will be justified to raise funds to supply military equipment and training to our brothers in faith who are in need of assistance as the international community has failed to take action to help them.

well then, finally some sense from your mouth. but this goes both ways. you say the dal khalsa defends pakistan, yet you are unbelievably pro-hindustani. if you wish to support sikh sovereignty in pakistan with militarily means, then the same is true of hindustan. no one can have it one way and not the other.

It is better to die fighting as a free man with an ak-47 then live like a slave under oppression of an unjust backward islamic regeme. This is the mistake afghan Sikhs made, whe the jihadi's started forming groups to fight the soviets. The Sikhs should have organised them selves into a militia to fend of any attacks and capialise on any power vaccum after the soviets had left afghanistan but instead they were murdered by the criminal jihadi's, gurdwara's destoryed and those who survived had ran across the border into pakistan and now the same thing is happening to them in pakistan after taliban has taken over the area they deemed safe.

so you have fired an AK then? well thats good, it wont be hard to get one of those. so all you need to do now is get down there and show them how its done.

on a side note, you mention the exodus of sikhs from the islamic areas towards east punjab. in hindustan there has also been a similar movement as there is safety in numbers. see what i'm getting at? hindustan/pakistan are two heads of the same imperialistic beast that we thought died out a long time ago. understand? so stop arguing about who is most anti/pro this or that and realise they're both bad. both force sikhs into a ghetto situation, and only make overtures at helping us. neither truly care.

So its time to wake up... persecution of Sikhs is happening and has been happening for far too long and our weak pathetic so called leaders have got their heads buried in money and petite gurdwara politics. If we dont press for action who will?

now you're imitating my previous post.

the only thing worth shooting is the mentality that says Sikhi is an idenity based on being anti something

Its this type of sick thinking that has led to the ruin of our quom

and by the way why dont you tell us of what great miitray campaigns you have conducted against the RSS and other Hindus before telling people not to bother talking about the ethnic cleansing of Sikh brothers in Pakistan

you are blinded by your hate and lack of thinking power

we are talking about a hate campaign against Sikhs being conducted under our very noses and you want to deflect the issue

typical example of the perverse thiking affecting the panth today